The Asia Pacific anesthesia face masks market is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period. Pivotal factors contributing to this region's growth are the presence of a large pool of patient population with various acute and chronic diseases, improvements in healthcare infrastructure, and increased healthcare expenditure. Further, the increasing prevalence of diseases, including heart disease, diabetes, cancer, accident-related injuries, aging population are a few of the major factors driving the anesthesia face masks market in the region.
In addition, the Asia Pacific region was estimated to have around 549 million people aged 60 years or above in 2017, which represents around 57% of the global elderly population. The percentage is projected to increase to 61% in 2050. Such a rapidly growing elderly population is prone to a higher risk of having various diseases, which will increase the demand for medical procedures with anesthesia face masks.
Further, the rising incidence of lifestyle diseases such as diabetes is commonly prevalent in Asian countries. For instance, in Southeast Asia, approximately 80 million people had diabetes in 2017, and this number is expected to reach about 151 million by 2045. Epidemiological studies found about 62% of overweight people reside in developing countries. The Asia Pacific region currently hosts the largest number of overweight and obese people across the globe, with about one billion overweight and obese adults. Owing to such higher risk factors and disease burden, the region serves as an attractive market destination for many global and local vendors.
The Asia Pacific anesthesia face masks market is segmented based on material, usability, and age group. Based on material, the market is segmented into PVC, silicone, and others. Based on usability, the market is bifurcated into disposable and reusable. Based on the age group, the market is segmented into adult and pediatric. Silicone-made anesthetic face masks are dominating the market in Asia Pacific, with both, largest share and fastest growth rate, among the material segment.
Country-wise, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia Pacific. China is estimated to be the largest and the fastest growing market for anesthesia face masks in Asia Pacific. With the rapid aging population, various age-related ailments have become a serious public health problem in China. For instance, the number of people aged above 60 years in the country is expected to reach 437 million by 2050. According to the UN report, it was estimated that more than 30% of the total population in China would comprise elderly people by 2050. As elderly people are more susceptible to chronic diseases than other population groups, an increase in the geriatric population is contributing to the market growth. Further, as the biggest country in the Asia Pacific region, China has witnessed a steady rise in the prevalence of many diseases after the reform and globalization. The population over 75 years old is approximately 44 million. All these factors are anticipated to contribute significantly towards the growth of the market in the country.
The market study of the Asia Pacific anesthesia face masks market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Asia Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Material
- Asia Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Usability
- Asia Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Age Group
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Asia Pacific anesthesia face masks market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia Pacific anesthesia face masks market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Asia Pacific anesthesia face masks market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Asia PacificAnesthesia Face Masks Industry Market by Material
5.2. Asia Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market by Usability
5.3. Asia Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market by Age Group
6. Regional Analysis
6.4. South Korea
6.5. Rest of Asia Pacific
7. Company Profiles
7.1. AdvaCare Pharma
7.2. Ambu A/S
7.3. ARMSTRONG MEDICAL
7.4. Avante Health Solutions
7.5. Biotronix Healthcare Inc.
7.6. Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd.
7.7. Cardinal Health
7.8. Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
7.9. Fairmont Medical Products
7.10. Flexicare Medical Ltd.
7.11. GE Healthcare
7.13. Intersurgical Ltd
7.14. Medline Industries, Inc.
7.15. Micsafe Medical Group
7.16. Koo Medical Equipment
7.17. Smiths Medical
7.18. VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
7.19. Vygon SAList of Tables
1. Asia-Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Material, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Asia-Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Usability, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Asia-Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Age Group, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Asia-Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Asia-Pacific Anesthesia Face Masksmarket Share by Material, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Asia-Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Share by Usability, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Asia-Pacificanesthesia Face Masksmarket Share by Age Group, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Asia-Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. China Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. India Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Japan Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. South Korea Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Rest of Asia-Pacific Anesthesia Face Masks Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- AdvaCare Pharma
- Ambu A/S
- ARMSTRONG MEDICAL
- Avante Health Solutions
- Biotronix Healthcare Inc.
- Boen Healthcare Co., Ltd.
- Cardinal Health
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Fairmont Medical Products
- Flexicare Medical Ltd.
- GE Healthcare
- Intersurgical Ltd
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Micsafe Medical Group
- Koo Medical Equipment
- Smiths Medical
- VBM Medizintechnik GmbH
- Vygon SA