Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Filter Devices and Occlusion Devices), by Application (Cardiovascular & Peripheral and Neurovascular), and by End-user (Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Freestanding CATH Labs, Hospitals, and Specialty Cardiac Centers) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The Europe embolic protection devices market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. The rising awareness of embolic protection devices for treating various embolic complications associated with treatment procedures of CAD, PAD and valvular heart diseases coupled with improved healthcare infrastructure, various favorable guidelines and availability of technologically advanced embolic protection devices are driving the growth of the embolic protection devices market in the region.
The region, particularly Western Europe, has a sophisticated and established healthcare infrastructure, and people have access to advanced healthcare services, especially for heart diseases such as CVDs, and heart valve disease. The market in Europe is also growing at a significant rate due to the increasing prevalence of several CVDs such as PAD and CAD. CVDs are considered as the leading cause of deaths and a major cause of morbidity in Europe. According to the European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2019 statistics, around 49 million people had CVDs in the EU region. In addition, CVD causes approximately 3.9 million deaths in Europe and around 1.8 million deaths in the EU. The cost burden of CVDs is approximately $240 billion in EU countries. The prevalence of PAD, one of the most common CVDs, is also high in Europe. It is the third most prevalent form of atherosclerotic CVD. In addition, it is estimated that more than 15% of the population in the region is aged 65 years and above due to increasing life expectancy. The geriatric population is at a high risk of developing various heart diseases, which lead to increasing demand for embolic protection devices.
The Europe embolic protection devices market is segmented based on product, application, and end-user. Based on product, the market is segmented into filter devices and occlusion devices. Based on application, the market is categorized into cardiovascular & peripheral and neurovascular. Based on end-user, the market is fragmented into ambulatory surgery centers, freestanding CATH labs, hospitals, and specialty cardiac centers.
Country-wise, the market is analyzed based on the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and Rest of Europe. Germany is projected to be the largest and the fastest market for embolic protection devices in Europe. The country is experiencing healthy growth due to the increasing demand for embolic protection devices at a rapid rate owing to the significant rise in prevalence/incidence of several cardiovascular and heart valve diseases. In Germany, more than 20% of the population is aged above 60 years. The older population is more likely to develop various heart disorders compared to the general population. According to the Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) statistics, Germany has one of the highest rates of death due to CVDs, higher than the US and the UK. More than 310 people per 100,000 die due to CVDs in the country. CVDs are the most common cause of death in the country. According to the WHO 2017 data, the death rate due to CAD accounted for around 25% of the total deaths in Germany.
The market study of the Europe embolic protection devices market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Research and Analysis by Product
- Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Research and Analysis by Application
- Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Research and Analysis by End-user
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Europe embolic protection devices market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Europe embolic protection devices market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Europe embolic protection devices market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. EuropeEmbolic Protection Devices Industry Market by Product
5.1.1. Filter Devices
5.1.2. Occlusion Devices
5.2. Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market by Application
5.2.1. Cardiovascular & Peripheral
5.3. Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market by End-user
5.3.1. Ambulatory Surgery Centers
5.3.2. Freestanding CATH Labs
5.3.4. Specialty Cardiac Centers
6. Regional Analysis
6.6. Rest of Europe
7. Company Profiles
7.2. Boston Scientific Corp.
7.3. Cardinal Health, Inc.
7.4. Contego Medical, LLC
7.5. InspireMD Inc.
7.6. Medtronic plc
7.7. Nipro Europe Group Companies
7.8. Protembis GmbH
7.9. Terumo Corp.List of Tables
1. Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Research and Analysis by Product, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Research and Analysis by End-User, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Europe Embolic Protection Devicesmarket Share by Product, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Share by Application, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Europe Embolic Protection Devicesmarket Share by End-User, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. UK Embolic Protection Devices Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Germany Embolic Protection Devices Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. France Embolic Protection Devices Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Italy Embolic Protection Devices Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Spain Embolic Protection Devices Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. Rest of Europe Embolic Protection Devices Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Contego Medical, LLC
- InspireMD Inc.
- Medtronic plc
- Nipro Europe Group Companies
- Protembis GmbH
- Terumo Corp.