North American Inverter Generators Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Fuel Type (Gas-powered, Battery-powered, Propane-powered, Mixed/Hybrid Fuel, and Solar-powered), by Application (Camping & Recreation, Emergency Use & Home Standby, and Jobsite & Construction), and by Size Type (Recreation, Medium-sized, and Large-sized) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The North America inverter generator market is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR of 4.0% during the forecast period. Several factors are currently driving the growth of the inverter generator market in North America. Inverter generators are economical and efficient substitutes for fuelbased generators. The installation and operation costs are low, making them an ideal choice at homes, businesses, and campsites. The demand for portable generators is increasing across the region due to the growing dependency on interconnected technology systems.
Further, the North America region has experienced a spike in frequent weather-related power outages due to natural calamities such as heat waves and hurricanes that disrupt power supply to residential and commercial end-users. Climate change is partially responsible for this increase in outages, which will contribute to the growth of inverter generators market in North America.
The North America inverter generator market is segmented based on fuel type, application, and size type. Based on the fuel type, the inverter generator market is segmented into gas-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered, mixed/hybrid fuel, and solar-powered. Based on application, the market is classified into camping & recreation, emergency use & home standby, and jobsite & construction. Based on size type, the market is segmented into recreation, medium-sized, and large-sized. The gas-powdered sub-segment is estimated to lead the fuel type segment owing to abundant availability in the region.
On the basis of geography, the North America inverter generator market is scrutinized into the US and Canada. The US is expected to lead the market share in terms of value, where Canada is leading the market in terms of CAGR. Canada is among the fastest growing market for inverter generators across the globe. The rising demand for transportable generators at construction sites is one of the major factors contributing to the expansion of the inverter generator market in Canada. Portable generators are widely used for several construction activities to run numerous equipment and machinery required at development sites. Hence, with the rise in construction activities in Canada, the market for portable invertors is expected to witness traction during the forecast period. As per the Canadian Government, camping has been one of the key outdoor and recreational activities in Canada. In 2017, the number of camping households in Canada reached 500,000. This group of recent campers have more diversity than the general Canadian population. Hence, the rise in camping activities, across the country, has increased camping accessibility by removing previously held beliefs and barriers. This, in turn, is expected to boost the demand for inverter generators during the forecast period.
The market study of the North America inverter generator market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- North America Inverter Generator Market Research and Analysis by Fuel Type
- North America Inverter Generator Market Research and Analysis by Application
- North America Inverter Generator Market Research and Analysis by Size Type
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the North America inverter generator market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North America inverter generator market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the North America inverter generator market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. North America Inverter Generators Industry Market by Fuel Type
5.1.4. Mixed/Hybrid Fuel
5.2. North America Inverter Generators Market by Application
5.2.1. Camping & Recreation
5.2.2. Emergency Use & Home Standby
5.2.3. Jobsite & Construction
5.3. North America Inverter Generators Market by End-user
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. The US
7. Company Profiles
7.2. All Power America
7.3. American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
7.4. Briggs & Stratton, LLC.
7.5. Champion Power Equipment
7.6. China National Machinery Industry Corp.
7.7. DuroMax Power Equipment
7.8. ECHO INC.
7.10. FNA GROUP
7.11. Ford Motor Company
7.12. Generac Power Systems, Inc.
7.13. Green-Power America, LLC
7.14. Greenworks Tools
7.15. Hyundai Motor Company
7.16. Lifan Power USA
7.17. Powerbuilt Tools
7.18. Pulsar Products, Inc.
7.19. Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
7.20. Tomahawk Power
7.21. Westinghouse Electric Corp.
7.22. Whistler Group
7.23. Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.List of Tables
1. North America Inverter Generators Market Research and Analysis by Fuel Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. North America Inverter Generators Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. North America Inverter Generators Market Research and Analysis by Size Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. North America Inverter Generators Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. North America Inverter Generators Market Share by Fuel Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. North America Inverter Generators Market Share by Application, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. North America Inverter Generators Market Share by Size Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. North America Inverter Generators Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. the Us Inverter Generators Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Canada Inverter Generators Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- All Power America
- American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
- Briggs & Stratton, LLC.
- Champion Power Equipment
- China National Machinery Industry Corp.
- DuroMax Power Equipment
- ECHO INC.
- FNA GROUP
- Ford Motor Company
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.
- Green-Power America, LLC
- Greenworks Tools
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Lifan Power USA
- Powerbuilt Tools
- Pulsar Products, Inc.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Tomahawk Power
- Westinghouse Electric Corp.
- Whistler Group
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.