Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Fuel Type (Gas-powered, Battery-powered, Propane-powered, Mixed/Hybrid Fuel, and Solar-powered), by Application (Camping & Recreation, Emergency Use & Home Standby, and Jobsite & Construction), and by Size Type (Recreation, Medium-sized, and Large-sized) Forecast Period (2021-2027).
The Asia-Pacific inverter generator market is anticipated to grow at the fastest CAGR of 6.2% during the forecast period. The Asia-Pacific inverter generator market is anticipated to grow because of frequent and prolonged power failures in the region and the ongoing infrastructure and construction activities. Frequent blackouts driven by severe natural calamities and weather-related mishaps and increasing dependency on emergency backup power to sustain daily operations is expected to boost the demand for inverter generators in the region.
The grid-scale energy storage system market within the APAC region is predicted to grow due to the growing demand for decentralized power generation. Leading countries within the APAC region, including China, Japan, Asian countries, and India, are investing within the clean energy sector, which can further propel the market growth during the forecast period.
The inverter generator market is segmented based on fuel type, application, and size type. Based on the fuel type, the inverter generator market is segmented into gas-powered, battery-powered, propane-powered, mixed/hybrid fuel, and solar-powered. Based on application, the market is classified into camping & recreation, emergency use & home standby, and jobsite & construction. Based on size type, the market is segmented into recreation, medium-sized, and large-sized.
Country-wise, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, and the Rest of Asia-Pacific. China is expected to be the largest market for inverter generator in Asia-Pacific, followed by Japan and India. China has been the world's biggest energy producer since 2005. As per, Center for Strategic and International Studies, in 2016, China produced 2,359 million tons of oil equivalent of energy, accounting for 31% of total Asia-Pacific energy production. Coal represents 73% of China's primary energy production. China is the biggest coal producer globally; it ranked 8th in oil production and 6th in natural gas production in 2019. In 2009, China became the world's largest energy consumer with final energy demand (FED), reaching 1,979 Mtoe (37% of APAC total demand) in 2016. China has emerged a global leader in the installation and development of modern renewable energy sources. The country's total installed capacities touched 619 gigawatts (GW) in 2017. It reduced its carbon intensity level by 46%, thus meeting its 2020 carbon emission target. China has also increased its volume of forest stock by over 2 billion cubic meters (BCM), thereby meeting its goal of 1.3 BCM increase by 2020. All this has contributed significantly towards the growth of the inverter generator market in Asia-Pacific.
The market study of the Asia-Pacific inverter generator market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Asia-Pacific Inverter Generator Market Research and Analysis by Fuel Type
- Asia-Pacific Inverter Generator Market Research and Analysis by Application
- Asia-Pacific Inverter Generator Market Research and Analysis by Size Type
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Asia-Pacific inverter generator market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with the key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia-Pacific inverter generator market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Asia-Pacific inverter generator market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
1.2.3. By Stakeholders
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Strategy Analysis
3.2. Key Company Analysis
3.2.2. Financial Analysis
3.2.3. SWOT Analysis
3.2.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Industry Market by Fuel Type
5.1.4. Mixed/Hybrid Fuel
5.2. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market by Application
5.2.1. Camping & Recreation
5.2.2. Emergency Use & Home Standby
5.2.3. Jobsite & Construction
5.3. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market by End-user
6. Regional Analysis
6.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Briggs & Stratton, LLC.
7.2. Champion Power Equipment
7.3. China National Machinery Industry Corp.
7.5. Ford Motor Company
7.6. Generac Power Systems, Inc.
7.7. Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
7.8. Hyundai Motor Company
7.10. Whistler Group
7.11. Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.List of Tables
1. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Research and Analysis by Fuel Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Research and Analysis by Size Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Share by Fuel Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Share by Application, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Share by Size Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. China Inverter Generators Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. India Inverter Generators Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Japan Inverter Generators Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Rest of Asia-Pacific Inverter Generators Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Briggs & Stratton, LLC.
- Champion Power Equipment
- China National Machinery Industry Corp.
- Ford Motor Company
- Generac Power Systems, Inc.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Whistler Group
- Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd.