China Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Applications (Films and Sheets, Coatings, Pipes and Fittings, Wires and Semiconductor Processing, Li-ion Batteries, and Others), and by End-User Industry (Electrical and Electronics, Oil and Gas, Chemical, Transportation, Building and Construction, and Others) Forecast, 2021-2027.
China polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market is projected to grow at a modest CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period (2021-2027). The key aspect that drives the growth of the market includes the rapid evolution in the construction sector of the country. Smart city projects, infrastructural development, and other factors are driving the building and construction sector of the country, which, in turn, is propelling market growth. Further, there has also been a well-established electrical and electronics industry owing to the large capacities and comparatively lower costs which are also likely to create significant scope for market growth.
China polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market is segmented on the basis of applications and end-user industry. Based on the applications, the market is segmented as films and sheets, coatings, pipes and fittings, wires and semiconductor processing, li-ion batteries, and others. The pipes and fitting, and films and sheets segment of the market are projected to hold the most lucrative share in the China polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market. Based on the end-user industry, the market is segmented as electrical and electronics, oil and gas, chemical, transportation, building and construction, and others. The building and construction segment of the market is estimated to hold a lucrative share in the market.
Further, 3M Co., Arkema Group, Daikin Industries Ltd., Dyneon GmbH, Kureha Corp., Mitsubishi Chemical Corp., RTP Co. Inc., SABIC, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, and Solvay SA among others are some of the prominent players functioning in the China polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market. New product launches & developments, partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions are some of the growth strategies adopted by the players in order to sustain in the highly competitive market.
The market study of the China polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- China Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market Research and Analysis by Applications
- China Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF) Market Research and Analysis by End-User Industry
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the China polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the China polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the China polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of the market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. China Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) Market by Applications
5.1.1. Films and Sheets
5.1.3. Pipes and Fittings
5.1.4. Wires and Semiconductor Processing
5.1.5. Li-ion Batteries
5.2. China Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) Market by End-User Industry
5.2.1. Electrical and Electronics
5.2.2. Oil and Gas
5.2.5. Building and Construction
5.2.6. Other End-user Industries
6. Regional Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1. 3M Co.
7.2. Arkema Group
7.3. Daikin Industries Ltd.
7.4. Kureha Corp.
7.5. Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
7.6. RTP Co. Inc.
7.8. Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
7.9. Shanghai 3F New Materials Co. Ltd
7.10. Shanghai Ofluorine Chemical Technology Co. Ltd
7.11. Solvay SA
7.12. Zhejiang Fotech International Co. Ltd.List of Tables
1. China Polyvinylidene Fluoride (Pvdf) Market Research and Analysis by Applications, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. China Polyvinylidene Fluoride (Pvdf) Market Research and Analysis by End-User Industry, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. China Polyvinylidene Fluoride (Pvdf) Market Share by Applications, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. China Polyvinylidene Fluoride (Pvdf) Market Share by End-User Industry, 2020 Vs 2027(%)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 3M Co.
- Arkema Group
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Kureha Corp.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- RTP Co. Inc.
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics
- Shanghai 3F New Materials Co. Ltd
- Shanghai Ofluorine Chemical Technology Co. Ltd
- Solvay SA
- Zhejiang Fotech International Co. Ltd.