European Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Material Type (Plastic, Metal, Ceramics, Others) by End-User (Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, Automotive, Education & Research, Others) Forecast period (2021-2027).
The additive manufacturing & material market is anticipated to showcase significant CAGR of 25.1% during the forecast period. Europe has a prominent share in the global AM & material market. The growing research related project funding along with the rapid advancements in material composition such as the growing use of advanced polymers and metals is a key factor driving the regional market growth.For instance, MANUELA is a project funded by European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme coordinated by CHALMERS University of Technology. The goal of MANUELA is the development and realization of a metal Additive Manufacturing pilot line service covering the full AM development cycle including simulation, robust AM manufacturing and on-line process control, characterization, real-time feedback, post-treatment, AM qualification protocols and associated business model.
The Additive Manufacturing & Material market is segmented on the basis of material type and end-user. Based on the material type, the additive manufacturing & material market is segmented into plastic, metal, ceramic, and others. Plastic is anticipated to hold considerable share in the European additive manufacturing & material market based on material type. The wide scale usage of thermoplastic to manufacture a wide range of products used in different industries. Based on end-user, the market is segmented into aerospace & defense, healthcare, automotive, education & research, and others.
3D Systems Corp., Sandvik AB, Arcam AB (General Electric, Co.), Evonik Industries AG,and Royal DSM N.V. among others are the major players operating in the European additive manufacturing & material market. These key market players are actively adopting strategic growth activities including mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaboration among others to increase their market share. The new product launches are the core strength of these key market players to remain competitive in the market.
The market study of the Europeanadditive manufacturing & material market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity in our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- EuropeanAdditive Manufacturing & Material Market Research And Analysis By Material Type
- EuropeanAdditive Manufacturing & Material Market Research And Analysis By End-User
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Europeanadditive manufacturing & material market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Europeanadditive manufacturing & material market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Europeanadditive manufacturing & material market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- A profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Competitive Dashboard
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. European Additive Manufacturing & Material Market by Material Type
5.2. European Additive Manufacturing & Material Market by End-User
5.2.1. Aerospace & Defense
5.2.4. Education & Research
6. Regional Analysis
6.6. Rest of Europe
7. Company Profiles
7.1. 3D Systems, Corp.
7.2. 3DCERAM (Sinto Group)
7.3. Arcam AB (A General Electric Additive Company)
7.4. EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
7.5. Evonik Industries AG
7.6. Höganäs AB
7.7. Lithoz GmbH
7.8. Makerbot Industries, LLC
7.9. Materialise N.V.
7.10. Renishaw PLC
7.11. Royal DSM N.V.
7.12. Sandvik ABList of Tables
1. European Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. European Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Research and Analysis by Material Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. European Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Research and Analysis by End-User, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. European Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Share by Material Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. European Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Share by End-User, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. European Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Share by Country, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
4. UK Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
5. France Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Germany Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Italy Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Spain Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Roe Additive Manufacturing & Material Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- 3D Systems, Corp.
- 3DCERAM (Sinto Group)
- Arcam AB (A General Electric Additive Company)
- EOS GmbH Electro Optical Systems
- Evonik Industries AG
- Höganäs AB
- Lithoz GmbH
- Makerbot Industries, LLC
- Materialise N.V.
- Renishaw PLC
- Royal DSM N.V.
- Sandvik AB