North American Renewable Chemical Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product Type (Alcohols, Organic Acids, Ketones, Platform Chemicals, Biopolymers, and Others (Bio-based 1,3-PDO, ECH, and 1,4-BDO)), By Applications (Transportation, Textiles, Food safety, Housing, Bio-Medical, Agriculture, and Other Applications) Forecast Period 2021-2027.
The North American renewable chemical market is anticipated to grow considerably at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period (2021-2027). The growing awareness related to the benefits of renewable chemical and rising focus of the US government towards exploring the potential of green chemical in reducing carbon footprints are key factors driving the growth of the North American renewable chemical. Apart from this, several ongoing researches to determine the add-on value of green chemical in bolstering the US economy are further anticipated to promote the growth of the regional market. The manufacturing cost of green chemicals is quite high as compared to petro-based chemical; therefore the unwillingness of some manufactures to adopt these chemical manufacturing units is anticipated to hinder the growth of the renewable market across the North America.
The report on North American renewable chemical market covers segments including product type, and application. Based on product type, the market is segmented into alcohols, organic acids, ketones, platform chemicals, biopolymers, and others (Bio-based 1,3-PDO, ECH, and 1,4-BDO). Based on application, the market is segmented into individual, and enterprise. Based on application, the market is segmented into transportation, textiles, food safety, housing, bio-medical, agriculture, and other applications. Based on country, the market is segmented into the US and Canada.
Some of the key players operating in the North American renewable chemical market include Solvay SA, Amyris Inc., BASF SE, Bioamber Inc., Braskem SA, Cargill Inc., Evonik Industries AG, and so on. These players are focusing on development of new & innovative green chemicals suitable for multiple applications. Moreover, these players are also adopting different growth strategies such as mergers & acquisition, strategic partnership, collaboration, and production facility expansion to expand their market share in the renewable chemical market.
The market study of the North American renewable chemical market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, researchpapers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- North American Renewable chemical Market Research And Analysis By Product Type
- North American Renewable chemical Market Research And Analysis By Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the North American renewable chemical market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the North American renewable chemical market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the North American renewable chemical market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
- Current Industry Analysis and Growth Potential Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on the North American Renewable chemical Industry
- Recovery Scenario of North American Renewable chemical Industry
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.2. Financial Analysis
3.1.3. SWOT Analysis
3.1.4. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. North American Renewable chemical Market, By Product Type
5.1.2. Organic Acids
5.1.4. Platform Chemicals
5.1.6. Others (Bio-based 1,3-PDO, ECH, and 1,4-BDO)
5.2. North American Renewable chemical Market, By Applications
5.2.3. Food safety
5.2.7. Other Applications
6. Regional Analysis
6.1. North America
6.1.1. United States
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
7.2. Amyris Inc.
7.3. BASF SE
7.4. Bioamber Inc.
7.5. Cargill Inc.
7.6. Evonik Industries AG
7.7. Genomatica Inc.
7.8. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
7.9. Metabolix Inc.
7.10. Myriant Corp.
7.11. NatureWorks LLC
7.12. Solazyme Inc.
7.13. Solvay SA
List of Tables
1. North American Renewable Chemical Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. North American Renewable Chemical Market Research and Analysis by Product Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. North American Renewable Chemical Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
List of Figures
1. North American Renewable Chemical Market Share by Product Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. North American Renewable Chemical Market Share by Applications, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. Us Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Canada Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Amyris Inc.
- BASF SE
- Bioamber Inc.
- Cargill Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Genomatica Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Metabolix Inc.
- Myriant Corp.
- NatureWorks LLC
- Solazyme Inc.
- Solvay SA