European Renewable Chemical Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product Type (Alcohols, Organic Acids, Ketones, Platform Chemicals, Biopolymers, and Others (Bio-based 1,3-PDO, ECH, and 1,4-BDO)), By Applications (Transportation, Textiles, Food safety, Housing, Bio-Medical, Agriculture, and Other Applications) Forecast Period 2021-2027.
European renewable chemical market is anticipated to grow considerably at a CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period (2021-2027). The growing awareness related to the benefits of renewable chemical and rising focus of the European Commission towards exploring the potential of green chemical in reducing carbon footprints are key factors driving the growth of the European renewable chemical. In October 2020, the European Commission adopted the EU Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability as the first step towards a zero pollution ambition for a toxic-free environment announced in the European Green Deal. Adoption of such type of strategy to create awareness about the benefits of green chemicals is anticipated to promote the growth of the regional market. Apart from this, several ongoing researches to determine the add-on value of green chemical in bolstering the European economy are further anticipated to promote the growth of the regional market.
The report on European renewable chemical market covers segments including product type, and application. Based on product type, the market is segmented into alcohols, organic acids, ketones, platform chemicals, biopolymers, and others (Bio-based 1,3-PDO, ECH, and 1,4-BDO). Based on application, the market is segmented into individual, and enterprise. Based on application, the market is segmented into transportation, textiles, food safety, housing, bio-medical, agriculture, and other applications. Based on country, the market is segmented into the UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe.
Some of the key players operating in the European renewable chemical market include Solvay SA, Amyris Inc., BASF SE, Bioamber Inc., Braskem SA, Cargill Inc., Evonik Industries AG, and so on. These players are focusing on development of new & innovative green chemicals suitable for multiple applications. Moreover, these players are also adopting different growth strategies such as mergers & acquisition, strategic partnership, collaboration, and production facility expansion to expand their market share in the renewable chemical market.
The market study of the European renewable chemical market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, researchpapers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- European Renewable Chemical Market Research And Analysis By Product Type
- European Renewable Chemical Market Research And Analysis By Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the European renewable chemical market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the European renewable chemical market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the European renewable chemical market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents1. Report Summary
- Current Industry Analysis and Growth Potential Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on the European Renewable chemical Industry
- Recovery Scenario of European Renewable chemical Industry
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.2. Financial Analysis
3.1.3. SWOT Analysis
3.1.4. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. European Renewable chemical Market, By Product Type
5.1.2. Organic Acids
5.1.4. Platform Chemicals
5.1.6. Others (Bio-based 1,3-PDO, ECH, and 1,4-BDO)
5.2. European Renewable chemical Market, By Applications
5.2.3. Food safety
5.2.7. Other Applications
6. Regional Analysis
6.1.6. Rest of Europe
7. Company Profiles
7.1. BASF SE
7.2. Bioamber Inc.
7.3. Biomethanol Chemie Nederland B.V.
7.4. Braskem SA
7.5. Cargill Plc
7.6. Corbion N.V.
7.7. Evonik Industries AG
7.8. Genomatica Inc.
7.9. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
7.10. NatureWorks LLC
7.11. Solvay SAList of Tables
1. European Renewable Chemical Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. European Renewable Chemical Market Research and Analysis by Product Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. European Renewable Chemical Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)List of Figures
1. European Renewable Chemical Market Share by Product Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. European Renewable Chemical Market Share by Applications, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. UK Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. France Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
5. Germany Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Italy Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Spain Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Rest of Europe Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BASF SE
- Bioamber Inc.
- Biomethanol Chemie Nederland B.V.
- Braskem SA
- Cargill Plc
- Corbion N.V.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Genomatica Inc.
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- NatureWorks LLC
- Solvay SA