Asia-Pacific Renewable Chemical Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product Type (Alcohols, Organic Acids, Ketones, Platform Chemicals, Biopolymers, and Others (Bio-based 1,3-PDO, ECH, and 1,4-BDO)), By Applications (Transportation, Textiles, Food safety, Housing, Bio-Medical, Agriculture, and Other Applications) Forecast Period 2021-2027.
Asia-Pacific renewable chemical market is anticipated to grow considerably at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period (2021-2027). The growing demand for green chemicals to suppress the carbon emission is a key factor driving the growth of Asia-Pacific renewable chemical market. Renewable chemical has lower carbon footprint compared to conventional petro-based chemicals. Apart from this, several ongoing researches to determine the add-on value of green chemical in bolstering the Asia-Pacific economy are further anticipated to promote the growth of the regional market. The manufacturing cost of green chemicals is quite high as compared to petro-based chemical; therefore, the unwillingness of some manufactures to adopt these chemical manufacturing units is anticipated to hinder the growth of the renewable market across the North America.
The report on Asia-Pacific renewable chemical market covers segments including product type, and application. Based on product type, the market is segmented into alcohols, organic acids, ketones, platform chemicals, biopolymers, and others (Bio-based 1,3-PDO, ECH, and 1,4-BDO). Based on application, the market is segmented into individual, and enterprise. Based on application, the market is segmented into transportation, textiles, food safety, housing, bio-medical, agriculture, and other applications. Based on country, the market is segmented into China, Japan, India, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific. China is anticipated to make considerable contribution to the growth of the green chemical owing it well-established chemical industry.
Some of the key players operating in the Asia-Pacific renewable chemical market include Chemical Corp., Novozymes A/S, Braskem SA, Methanex Corp., Abengoa SA, BASF SE, and Koninklijke DSM NV are and so on. These players are focusing on development of new & innovative green chemicals suitable for multiple applications. Moreover, these players are also adopting different growth strategies such as mergers & acquisition, strategic partnership, collaboration, and production facility expansion to expand their market share in the renewable chemical market.
The market study of the Asia-Pacific renewable chemical market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, researchpapers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Asia-Pacific Renewable Chemical Market Research And Analysis By Product Type
- Asia-Pacific Renewable Chemical Market Research And Analysis By Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Asia-Pacific renewable chemical market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia-Pacific renewable chemical market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the Asia-Pacific renewable chemical market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
- Current Industry Analysis and Growth Potential Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Asia-Pacific Renewable chemical Industry
- Recovery Scenario of Asia-Pacific Renewable chemical Industry
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Key Company Analysis
3.1.2. Financial Analysis
3.1.3. SWOT Analysis
3.1.4. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Asia-Pacific Renewable chemical Market, By Product Type
5.1.2. Organic Acids
5.1.4. Platform Chemicals
5.1.6. Others (Bio-based 1,3-PDO, ECH, and 1,4-BDO)
5.2. Asia-Pacific Renewable chemical Market, By Applications
5.2.3. Food safety
5.2.7. Other Applications
6. Regional Analysis
6.1.4. South Korea
6.1.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7. Company Profiles
7.1. Abengoa SA
7.2. BASF SE
7.3. Braskem SA
7.4. Evonik Industries AG
7.5. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
7.6. Methanex Corp.
7.7. Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
7.8. Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
7.9. Myriant Corp.
7.10. Novozymes A/S
7.11. Solvay SA
7.12. Teijin Ltd.
List of Tables
1. Asia-Pacific Renewable Chemical Market Research and Analysis by Country, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Asia-Pacific Renewable Chemical Market Research and Analysis by Product Type, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Asia-Pacific Renewable Chemical Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
List of Figures
1. Asia-Pacific Renewable Chemical Market Share by Product Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
2. Asia-Pacific Renewable Chemical Market Share by Applications, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
3. India Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. China Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
5. Japan Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. South Korea Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Rest of Asia-Pacific Renewable Chemical Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Abengoa SA
- BASF SE
- Braskem SA
- Evonik Industries AG
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Methanex Corp.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corp.
- Myriant Corp.
- Novozymes A/S
- Solvay SA
- Teijin Ltd.