Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type (Silver, Copper, Titanium Dioxide, and Others), By Application (Medical & Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Protective Clothing, Building and Construction, and Others [Air & Water Treatment, Transportation]) Forecast Period 2021-2027.
The Asia-Pacific market for anti-microbial coatings is projected to have a considerable CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific is projected to be the fastest-growing region in the anti-microbial coatings market. The primary factors contributing to the growth are growth in the applications of anti-microbial coatings, rising awareness regarding the health of the people in the region, and increasing healthcare expenditures. China and India are anticipated to be the major contributor to the growth of the Asia-Pacific anti-microbial coatings market.
Increasing applications of anti-microbial coatings in end-user industries, increasing demand for anti-microbial coatings to depreciate infections, and advancement in biotechnology and material services are some factors augmenting the market growth in the Asia-Pacific region. Moreover, the development of effective antibacterial coating for medical implants and a considerable undiscovered market in developing countries would provide immense market opportunities during the forecast period. However, the high cost of acquiring raw materials for antibacterial coatings, as well as the lengthy regulatory approval process for the coatings, are factors restraining the market's growth.
The Asia-Pacific anti-microbial coatings market is segmented based on types, and Applications. Based on the types, the market is further classified into silver, copper, titanium dioxide, and others. Further, based on the application the market is classified into medical & healthcare, food & beverage, protective clothing, building and construction, and others (air & water treatment, transportation).
The key players of the market include BASF SE., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Nippon Paints Holdings, Co. Ltd., PPG Industries, Inc., The Sherwin-William Co (US), and Advanced Nanotech Lab among others. These market players adopt various strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to sustain a strong position in the market. In September 2020, Advanced NanoTech Lab, an Indian specialty chemical manufacturer, has created a Durable antimicrobial nano coating called ‘HYDRAGUARD PLUS,' which can last up to 90 days and can be continued to 365 days.
HYDRAGUARD PLUS was tested for physical abrasion as well as weather meter testing by renowned laboratories in India, and the results were remarkable. It can last for 90 days without losing its antiviral potency and for 90 days, it can kill 99.99% of bacteria and viruses such as MS2, Ebola, and others, making disinfectants obsolete. With the introduction of HYDRAGUARD PLUS, the company will be supporting the economy to reduce the spread of such harmful viruses during the COVID-19 pandemic health crisis across the globe.
The market study of the Asia-Pacific anti-microbial coatings market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. Our team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings Market Research and Analysis by Type
- Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings Market Research and Analysis by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive Research Methodology of the Asia-Pacific anti-microbial coatings market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Asia-Pacific anti-microbial coatings market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating Asia-Pacific anti-microbial coatings market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players
Table of Contents
- Current Industry Analysis and Growth Potential Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Asia-Pacific Antimicrobial Coatings Industry
- Recovery Scenario of Asia-Pacific Antimicrobial Coatings Industry
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3.2. Key Company Analysis
3.2.1. Nippon Paints Holdings, Co. Ltd.
18.104.22.168. Financial Analysis
22.214.171.124. SWOT Analysis
126.96.36.199. Recent Developments
3.2.2. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
188.8.131.52. Financial Analysis
184.108.40.206. SWOT Analysis
220.127.116.11. Recent Developments
3.2.3. BASF SE
18.104.22.168. Financial Analysis
22.214.171.124. SWOT Analysis
126.96.36.199. Recent Developments
3.3. Impact of COVID-19 on Key Players
5.1.3. Titanium Dioxide
5.2. Asia-Pacific Antimicrobial Coatings Market by Application
5.2.1. Medical & Healthcare
5.2.2. Food & Beverage
5.2.3. Protective Clothing
5.2.4. Building and Construction
5.2.5. Others (Air & Water Treatment, Transportation)
6.4. South Korea
6.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.2. BASF SE
7.3. DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
7.4. Kastus Technologies
7.5. Koninklijke DSM N.V.
7.6. Lonza Group AG
7.7. Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
7.8. PPG Industries, Inc.
7.9. RPM International, Inc.
7.10. Shanghai Huzheng Nano Technology Co., Ltd.
2. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Silver Coatings Market Research and Analysis by Region, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
3. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Copper Coatings Market Research and Analysis by Region, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
4. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Titanium Dioxide Coatings Market Research and Analysis by Region, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
5. Asia-Pacific Other Type Market Research and Analysis by Region, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
6. Asia-Pacific Antimicrobial Coatings Market Research and Analysis by Application, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings for Medical & Healthcare Market Research and Analysis by Region, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings for Food & Beverage Market Research and Analysis by Region, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings for Protective Clothing Market Research and Analysis by Region, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings for Building and Construction Market Research and Analysis by Region, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
11. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings for Other (Air & Water Treatment, Transportation) Market Research and Analysis by Region, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
2. Impact of COVID-19 on Asia-Pacific Antimicrobial Coatings Market by Segment, 2020-2027 (% Million)
3. Recovery of Asia-Pacific Antimicrobial Coatings Market, 2020-2027 (%)
4. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings Market Share by Type, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
5. Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coatings Market Share by Application, 2020 Vs 2027 (%)
6. India Anti-Microbial Coating Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
7. China Anti-Microbial Coating Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
8. Japan Anti-Microbial Coating Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
9. South Korea Anti-Microbial Coating Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
10. Rest of Asia-Pacific Anti-Microbial Coating Market Size, 2020-2027 ($ Million)
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- BASF SE
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Kastus Technologies
- Koninklijke DSM N.V.
- Lonza Group AG
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- RPM International, Inc.
- Shanghai Huzheng Nano Technology Co., Ltd.