Video surveillance, video analytics, smart transportation systems, safe cities, autonomous vehicles, UAVs, body police cameras, smart retail video systems and social media video streams are only some of the video feeds that users are exploiting to boost their performance. Video security surveillance is creating a connected and safe world, and will become an increasingly powerful tools.
With three volumes, 633 pages, 131 tables and 65 figures, the Video Security Surveillance in Security & Public Safety Technologies & Market (with COVID-19 Impact) - 2021-2026 report contains a thorough analysis of 11 vertical, 5 revenue source, 5 regional and 20 national markets detailing 2019-2026 market size.
This 633-page market report is the utmost comprehensive review of the global Video Security Surveillance market available today. The objective of this report is to provide today’s strategic decision-makers with an expert 360-degree, time-sensitive, detailed view of this interconnected market.
According to the report, the 2021-2026 Video Security Surveillance market is affected by the following drivers and inhibitors:
- Security related video surveillance boom.
- Growing “Internet of Everything” applications drive the “Video Imaging of Everything” proliferation.
- It is estimated that the global installed base of civilian surveillance cameras reached over one Billion by the end of 2020. Less than 7% of them have any type of Video Analytics means.
- CCTV cameras cost-performance follows Moore’s law. High resolution cameras prices dropped from $3000-5000 in 2010 and are forecasted to cost $60-100 by 2022. Smart phone cameras chip-set cost less than $0.2.
- Replacement of outdated Video Security Surveillance systems.
- The “Biden Effect”.
- China’s internal security policy.
- Terror and crime mitigation.
Why Buy Video Security Surveillance in Security & Public Safety Technologies & Market - 2021-2026 Report?
A. Questions answered in this report include:
- What is the Video Security Surveillance market size, and what are the market trends during 2021-2026?
- Which submarkets in this field provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Video Security Surveillance customers to purchase products and services?
- What are the Video Security Surveillance technology & services trends?
- What are the Video Security Surveillance Technology markets?
- What are the challenges to market penetration & growth?
- Which countries are expected to invest most in Video Security Surveillance capabilities within homeland security, public safety and national security organizations?
B. The Global Video Security Surveillance Market size data is analyzed via independent key perspectives.
With a highly fragmented market we address the “money trail” - each dollar spent in the global Video Security Surveillance market is analyzed and crosschecked via 4 orthogonal viewpoints:
By 11 Vertical Markets Technologies:
- Land, Air & Sea Transportation
- Urban Surveillance
- Public Venues
- Private Sector Security
- Residential Security
- Prison & Correctional Facilities
- Border Surveillance
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Law Enforcement
- Public Buildings
- Other Verticals
By 5 Revenue Sources:
- Product Sales
- Integration, Installation & Commissioning
- Training & Services
- Planning & Consulting
- Maintenance & Upgrades
By 5 Regional Markets:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific
By 20 National Markets:
- Rest of LATAM
- Rest of Europe
- Saudi Arabia
- GCC (Exlcluding SA)
- Rest of MEA
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
C. Detailed market analysis frameworks for each of the market sectors, including:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Competitive analysis
- Business environment
- The 2019-2026 market
D. The Video Security Surveillance Market report includes the following 9 appendices:
- Appendix A: Market Background for 24 Countries
- Appendix B: Post Coronavirus Pandemic Global Security Concerns
- Appendix C: Global Risks 2020: A Regional Perceptive
- Appendix D: Global Geopolitical Scenario: 2026 Outlook
- Appendix E: Global Terror Threats
- Appendix F: The Video Security Surveillance Industry
- Appendix G: Video Security Surveillance Industry Supply-Side & Demand-Side Analysis
- Appendix H: Security & Safety Product Standards
- Appendix I: Abbreviations
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems
- FLIR systems Inc.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology
- Honeywell Security Group
- Infinova Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- Qognify, Inc. (Battery Ventures)
- Samsung Group
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sony Corporation
- Zhejiang Dahua Technology Company