The report on the global saffron market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global saffron market to grow with a CAGR of 4.00% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on saffron market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on saffron market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global saffron market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global saffron market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The extensive use of saffron in the thriving food business
- Increasing the use of saffron in medicinal applications
- The availability of artificially colored counterfeit saffron and its flavor
- Increasing awareness associated with its medicinal properties
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include;1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include;1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global saffron market is segmented on the basis of form, and application.
The Global Saffron Market by Form
The Global Saffron Market by Application
- Food Additives
- Medical and Pharmaceuticals
- Dietary Supplements
- Fragrance and Aromatherapy
- Cosmetics and Skin Care
- Other Applications
The companies covered in the report include
- Gohar Saffron
- Saffron Business Co.
- Rowhani Saffron Co.
- Iran Saffron Company
- Esfedan Trading Company
- Tarvand Saffron Co
- Meher Saffron
- Flora Saffron
- Royal Saffron Company
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the saffron market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the saffron market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global saffron market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Saffron Market Highlights
2.2. Saffron Market Projection
2.3. Saffron Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Saffron Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Saffron Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Form
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Saffron Market
4. Saffron Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Saffron Market by Form
6. Global Saffron Market by Application
6.1. Food Additives
6.2. Medical and Pharmaceuticals
6.3. Dietary Supplements
6.4. Fragrance and Aromatherapy
6.5. Cosmetics and Skin Care
6.6. Other Applications
7. Global Saffron Market by Region 2021-2027
7.1. North America
7.1.1. North America Saffron Market by Form
7.1.2. North America Saffron Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Saffron Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Saffron Market by Form
7.2.2. Europe Saffron Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Saffron Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Saffron Market by Form
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Saffron Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Saffron Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Saffron Market by Form
7.4.2. RoW Saffron Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Saffron Market by Sub-region
8. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
8.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Saffron Market
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. Gohar Saffron
8.2.2. Saffron Business Co.
8.2.3. Rowhani Saffron Co.
8.2.4. Iran Saffron Company
8.2.5. Esfedan Trading Company
8.2.6. Tarvand Saffron Co
8.2.7. Meher Saffron
8.2.8. Flora Saffron
8.2.9. Royal Saffron Company