The report on the global smart meter market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global smart meter market to grow with a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on smart meter market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on smart meter market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global smart meter market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global smart meter market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- Growing demand for energy-efficient houses, and buildings
- Increased government support for promoting smart homes and smart meters
- High cost of smart meters
- Rapid technological advancements in smart meters
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global smart meter market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, and application.
The Global Smart Meter Market by Type
- Smart Electricity Meter
- Smart Gas Meter
- Smart Water Meter
The Global Smart Meter Market by Technology
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
The Global Smart Meter Market by Application
The companies covered in the report include
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Itron Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Schneider Electric SE
- Sensus (Xylem Inc.)
- Holley Technology Ltd.
- Badger Meter Inc.
- Circutor SA
- Wasion Group Co. Ltd.
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the smart meter market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the smart meter market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global smart meter market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
What is the estimated value of the Smart Meter Market?
What is the growth rate of the Smart Meter Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Smart Meter Market?
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2.2. Smart Meter Market Projection
2.3. Smart Meter Market Regional Highlights
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Smart Meter Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Technology
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Smart Meter Market
5.2. Smart Gas Meter
5.3. Smart Water Meter
6.2. Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI)
8.1.1. North America Smart Meter Market by Type
8.1.2. North America Smart Meter Market by Technology
8.1.3. North America Smart Meter Market by Application
8.1.4. North America Smart Meter Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Smart Meter Market by Type
8.2.2. Europe Smart Meter Market by Technology
8.2.3. Europe Smart Meter Market by Application
8.2.4. Europe Smart Meter Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Smart Meter Market by Type
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Smart Meter Market by Technology
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Smart Meter Market by Application
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Smart Meter Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Smart Meter Market by Type
8.4.2. RoW Smart Meter Market by Technology
8.4.3. RoW Smart Meter Market by Application
8.4.4. RoW Smart Meter Market by Sub-region
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. Honeywell International Inc.
9.2.3. Itron Inc.
9.2.4. Siemens AG
9.2.5. Schneider Electric SE
9.2.6. Sensus (Xylem Inc.)
9.2.7. Holley Technology Ltd.
9.2.8. Badger Meter Inc.
9.2.9. Circutor SA
9.2.10. Wasion Group Co. Ltd.