The report on the global nuclear medicine market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global nuclear medicine market to grow with a CAGR of 9.70% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on nuclear medicine market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on nuclear medicine market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global nuclear medicine market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global nuclear medicine market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The rising incidence of cancer
- Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases
- The limited number of trained medical personnel
- The use of radiopharmaceuticals in neurological applications
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include
1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include;1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research;
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include;1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global nuclear medicine market is segmented on the basis of product, and application.
The Global Nuclear Medicine Market by Product
- Diagnostic Products
- Therapeutic Products
- Alpha Emitters
- Beta Emitters
The Global Nuclear Medicine Market by Application
The companies covered in the report include
- GE Healthcare
- Mallinckrodt plc.
- General Electric Co. (healthcare division)
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.
- IBA Group
- Nordion, Inc.
- Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A.
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the nuclear medicine market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the nuclear medicine market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global nuclear medicine market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
What is the estimated value of the Nuclear Medicine Market?
What is the growth rate of the Nuclear Medicine Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Nuclear Medicine Market?
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2.2. Nuclear Medicine Market Projection
2.3. Nuclear Medicine Market Regional Highlights
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Nuclear Medicine Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Product
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Application
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Nuclear Medicine Market
5.2. Therapeutic Products
5.2.1. Alpha Emitters
5.2.2. Beta Emitters
7.1.1. North America Nuclear Medicine Market by Product
7.1.2. North America Nuclear Medicine Market by Application
7.1.3. North America Nuclear Medicine Market by Country
7.2.1. Europe Nuclear Medicine Market by Product
7.2.2. Europe Nuclear Medicine Market by Application
7.2.3. Europe Nuclear Medicine Market by Country
7.3.1. Asia-Pacific Nuclear Medicine Market by Product
7.3.2. Asia-Pacific Nuclear Medicine Market by Application
7.3.3. Asia-Pacific Nuclear Medicine Market by Country
7.4.1. RoW Nuclear Medicine Market by Product
7.4.2. RoW Nuclear Medicine Market by Application
7.4.3. RoW Nuclear Medicine Market by Sub-region
8.2. Companies Profiled
8.2.1. GE Healthcare
8.2.2. Mallinckrodt plc.
8.2.3. General Electric Co. (healthcare division)
8.2.4. Medtronic, Inc.
8.2.5. Bayer AG
8.2.6. Cardinal Health, Inc.
8.2.7. Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.
8.2.8. IBA Group
8.2.9. Nordion, Inc.
8.2.10. Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A.