The report on the global metal-clad cable market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2019 to 2027. The report predicts the global metal-clad cable market to grow with a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period from 2021-2027. The study on metal-clad cable market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2019 to 2027.
The report on metal-clad cable market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global metal-clad cable market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global metal-clad cable market over the period of 2019 to 2027. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
A) Primary Research
The primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached include1. Key Opinion Leaders
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from the industry
The primary research respondents typically include;1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
B) Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both the public domain and paid sources. Each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources.
The secondary sources of the data typically include;1. Company reports and publications
2. Government/institutional publications
3. Trade and associations journals
4. Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
5. Websites and publications by research agencies
The global metal-clad cable market is segmented on the basis of metallic cover type, armor material, and end-use industry.
The Global Metal-clad Cable Market by Metallic Cover Type
- Smooth (Tube) Metallic Sheath
- Corrugated Metallic Sheath
- Interlocking Metal Tape Armor
The Global Metal-clad Cable Market by Armor Material
The Global Metal-clad Cable Market by End-use Industry
The companies covered in the report include
- AFC Cables
- Aksh Optifibre
- Belden Inc.
- Nexans S.A.
- General Cable Corp
- PDU Cables
- Huadong Cable Group
- Other Companies
What does this Report Deliver?1. Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the metal-clad cable market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in the metal-clad cable market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2027.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global metal-clad cable market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Metal-clad Cable Market Highlights
2.2. Metal-clad Cable Market Projection
2.3. Metal-clad Cable Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Metal-clad Cable Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Metal-clad Cable Market
3.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Metallic Cover Type
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Armor Material
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-use Industry
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Metal-clad Cable Market
4. Metal-clad Cable Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Metal-clad Cable Market by Metallic Cover Type
5.1. Smooth (Tube) Metallic Sheath
5.2. Corrugated Metallic Sheath
5.3. Interlocking Metal Tape Armor
6. Global Metal-clad Cable Market by Armor Material
7. Global Metal-clad Cable Market by End-use Industry
8. Global Metal-clad Cable Market by Region 2021-2027
8.1. North America
8.1.1. North America Metal-clad Cable Market by Metallic Cover Type
8.1.2. North America Metal-clad Cable Market by Armor Material
8.1.3. North America Metal-clad Cable Market by End-use Industry
8.1.4. North America Metal-clad Cable Market by Country
8.2.1. Europe Metal-clad Cable Market by Metallic Cover Type
8.2.2. Europe Metal-clad Cable Market by Armor Material
8.2.3. Europe Metal-clad Cable Market by End-use Industry
8.2.4. Europe Metal-clad Cable Market by Country
8.3.1. Asia-Pacific Metal-clad Cable Market by Metallic Cover Type
8.3.2. Asia-Pacific Metal-clad Cable Market by Armor Material
8.3.3. Asia-Pacific Metal-clad Cable Market by End-use Industry
8.3.4. Asia-Pacific Metal-clad Cable Market by Country
8.4.1. RoW Metal-clad Cable Market by Metallic Cover Type
8.4.2. RoW Metal-clad Cable Market by Armor Material
8.4.3. RoW Metal-clad Cable Market by End-use Industry
8.4.4. RoW Metal-clad Cable Market by Sub-region
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
9.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Metal-clad Cable Market
9.2. Companies Profiled
9.2.1. AFC Cables
9.2.2. Aksh Optifibre
9.2.3. Belden Inc.
9.2.4. Nexans S.A.
9.2.5. General Cable Corp
9.2.6. PDU Cables
9.2.9. Huadong Cable Group
9.2.10. Other Companies