Furthermore, this report showcases the trends in the market and sectors by value and volume. It also reveals the brand leaders by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors as well as total apparel.
- The overall apparel market in India is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.3% between 2020 and 2025 to reach INR 7,200 billion.
- Accessories will grow at 15.7% to reach INR 3.4 billion by 2025
- Handbags in accessories dominates the sales but hair accessories are expected to be the fastest growing category
- Baggit led the accessories market in 2020 with 0.9% market share followed by Reliance (0.8%) and FabIndia (0.8%)
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the accessories market and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the apparel market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in accessories categories to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sector and the price positioning
Table of Contents
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes: