This edition of the Oil & Gas TOE features development of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) platforms that enable digital transformation of oil and gas fields, use of automation solutions to enhance performance efficiency and safety in oil and gas fields, and the use of real-time artificial intelligence (AI)-based reservoir simulations to optimize decision making in oil and gas fields.
The TOE also covers the use of microbial engineering-based manufacturing methods for synthesis of renewable chemicals to replace petroleum products, use of produced water treatment to enable efficient bitumen extraction from oil sands, and the use of cloud-based software platforms for maximizing oil productivity.
The TOE also focuses on utilization of kinetic blowout stoppers for subsea drilling applications and a catalysis-based process for generating methanol under ambient temperature and pressure conditions.
The Energy and Utilities cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Table of Contents
1. Innovations in Digital Advancements, Produced Water Treatment, and Subsea Drilling in the O&G Industry
- IIoT Platform Empowered by Data Analytics and AI/ML Enables Digital Transformation of O&G Fields
- Value Proposition of IIoT and AI/ML Solutions
- Zyfra Oy - Investor Dashboard
- Digital Oilfield Automation Enables High Performance and Safety
- Value Proposition of Digital Oilfield Automation
- Sensia Llc - Investor Dashboard
- Real Time AI-Based Automated Reservoir Simulation for Optimizing Decision Making in Oilfields
- Value Proposition of AI-Based Automated Reservoir Simulation
- Origen.ai - Investor Dashboard
- Cognitive AI for the Petroleum Industry
- Value Proposition of Cognitive AI for the Petroleum Industry
- Beyond Limits - Investor Dashboard
- Renewable-Based Substitutes for Petrochemical Products
- Value Proposition of Sustainable Specialty Chemicals
- Lygos - Investor Dashboard
- Westech Engineering Llc, US
- O&G Cloud Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- Inerg Inc., US
- Kinetic Pressure Control, US
- Stanford University, US
2. Key Contacts
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Beyond Limits
- Inerg Inc.
- Kinetic Pressure Control
- O&G Cloud Pte. Ltd.
- Sensia Llc
- Westech Engineering Llc
- Zyfra Oy