The Global Air Compressor Market is estimated to be USD 79.6 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 110.38 Bn by 2027 growing at a CAGR of 5.6%.
- Availability of energy efficient compressors
- Requirement of low maintenance
- Multiple fuel options
- Technological Advancements
- Stringent Regulations for Utilization of Air Compressors
- Popularity of Rental Services
- Research and Development
Stationary type air compressor segment is expected to dominate the global air compressor market. Extensive use of stationary air compressors in the manufacturing, automobile and home appliance industries is expected to boost the growth of the segment. However, portable air compressors are projected to grow at highest CAGR during the forecast period.
APAC region is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to the demand from various applications in the end-use industries such as home appliance, manufacturing, automobile, oil and gas etc.
The Global Air Compressor Market is segmented based vehicle Type, Method of Lubrication, Technology, End User and geography.
Global Air Compressor Market, By Type
Global Air Compressor Market, By Method of Lubrication
Global Air Compressor Market, By Technology
Global Air Compressor Market, By End User
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
Global Air Compressor Market, By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Company ProfilesSome of the companies covered in this report are Atlas Copco AB, Kaeser Compressors, Suzler Ltd., Elgi Equipments Limited, Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co. Ltd., GE Energy, VMAC Global Technology Inc., Ingersoll-Rand PLC, Campbell Hausfled, etc.
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes the Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Air Compressor Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using the Competitive Quadrant, the publisher’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Overview
4.2 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.2 Impact of COVID-19
5.3 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Air Compressor Market, By Type
7 Global Air Compressor Market, By Method of Lubrication
8 Global Air Compressor Market, By Technology
9 Global Air Compressor Market, By End User
9.2 Food & Beverage
9.3 Oil & Gas
9.6 Power Generation
10 Global Air Compressor Market, By Geography
10.2 North America
10.3 South America
10.4.5 Rest of Europe
10.5.5 Rest of APAC
10.6 Middle East and Africa
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Competitive Scenario
11.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
11.3.2 Agreements, Collaborations, & Partnerships
11.3.3 New Product Launches & Enhancements
11.3.4 Investments & Fundings
12 Company Profiles
12.1 Atlas Copco AB
12.2 Kaeser Compressors
12.3 Bauer Group
12.4 Suzler Ltd.
12.5 Kobe Steel Ltd.
12.6 BelAire Compressors
12.7 Elgi Equipments Limited
12.8 Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co. Ltd.
12.9 Vanair Inc.
12.10 Rolair Systems
12.11 Porter Cable
12.12 GE Energy
12.13 VMAC Global Technology Inc.
12.14 Ingersoll-Rand PLC
12.15 Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
12.16 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
12.17 Ebara Corporations
12.18 Campbell Hausfled
12.19 Doosan Infracore Portable Power
- Atlas Copco AB
- Kaeser Compressors
- Bauer Group
- Suzler Ltd.
- Kobe Steel Ltd.
- BelAire Compressors
- Elgi Equipments Limited
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co. Ltd.
- Vanair Inc.
- Rolair Systems
- Porter Cable
- GE Energy
- VMAC Global Technology Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand PLC
- Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Ebara Corporations
- Campbell Hausfled
- Doosan Infracore Portable Power