Emerging trends, which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the industry, include development of high temperature resistance grades of short fiber thermoplastic with PA6 to replace high cost resin systems like PA46 and PA12.
A total of 123 figures/charts and 105 tables are provided in this 175-page report to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of benefits, companies researched, and other details of the short fiber thermoplastic market report, then read this report.
The study includes trends and forecasts for the global short fiber thermoplastic market by by end use industry, reinforcement type, resin type, and region as follows:
By End Use Industry [Volume (Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis for 2015-2026]:
- Consumer Goods
By Reinforcement Type [Volume (Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis for 2015-2026]:
- Glass Fiber
- Carbon Fiber
By Resin Type [Volume (Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis for 2015-2026]:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
By Region [Volume (Kilotons) and $M shipment analysis for 2015-2026]:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- The Rest of the World
In this market, glass fiber is the major reinforcement type used in different end use industries. The analyst forecasts that glass fiber will remain the largest segment by value and volume and will experience the highest growth over the forecast period because it offers high tensile strength and provides outstanding electrical properties.
Within the global short fiber thermoplastic market, transportation will remain the largest end use industry and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing demand for short fiber thermoplastic based products in transportation industry.
Europe is expected to remain the largest region by value and ROW is expected to experience the highest growth over the forecast period due to growth in end use industries.
Some of the major suppliers of the short fiber thermoplastic market are BASF SE, SABIC, DSM NV, DowDuPont, LyondellBasell, and LANXESS.
Features of the Global Short Fiber Thermoplastic Market
- Market Size Estimates: Short fiber thermoplastic market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment and volume (KT).
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: short fiber thermoplastic market size by various segments, such end use industry, fiber type, resin type, and regions in terms of value and volume
- Regional Analysis: short fiber thermoplastic market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different end use industry, reinforcement type, resin type, and regions for the short fiber thermoplastic market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, capacity expansion, and competitive landscape for the short fiber thermoplastic market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questionsQ.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global short fiber thermoplastic market by end use industry (transportation, consumer goods, electrical and electronics (E&E), and others), reinforcement type (glass fiber, carbon fiber), resin type (PP, PA, PBT and others), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the short fiber thermoplastic market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the short fiber thermoplastic market?
Q.6 What are the emerging trends in this short fiber thermoplastic market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the short fiber thermoplastic market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the short fiber thermoplastic market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in the short fiber thermoplastic market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in the short fiber thermoplastic market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activities did take place in the last five years in the short fiber thermoplastic market?
Table of Contents1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market trends and forecasts Analysis from 2015 to 20263.1: Macroeconomic trends and forecasts
3.2: Global SFT Market trends and forecasts
3.3: Global SFT Market by End Use Industry
126.96.36.199: Air Intake Manifold
188.8.131.52: Auto Connectors
184.108.40.206: Auto Switches
220.127.116.11: Engine Cover and Cam Cover
18.104.22.168: Fans and Shrouds
22.214.171.124: Radiator End Caps
3.3.2: Consumer Goods
3.4: Global SFT Market by Reinforcement Type
3.4.1: Glass Fiber
3.4.2: Carbon Fiber
3.5: Global SFT Market by Resin Type
3.5.3: Polybutylene Terephthalate
4. Market trends and forecasts Analysis by Region4.1: Global SFT Market by Region
4.2: North American SFT Market
4.2.1: Market by End Use Industry: Transportation, Consumer Goods, Electrical & Electronics, and Others
4.3: European SFT Market
4.3.1: Market by End Use Industry: Transportation, Consumer Goods, Electrical & Electronics, and Others
4.4: Asia Pacific SFT Market
4.4.1: Market by End Use Industry: Transportation, Consumer Goods, Electrical & Electronics, and Others
4.5: The Rest of the World SFT Market
4.5.1: Market by End Use Industry: Transportation, Consumer Goods, Electrical & Electronics, and Others
5. Competitor Analysis5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunity and Strategic Analysis6.1: Growth Opportunities Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global SFT Market by End-Use Industry
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global SFT Market by Resin Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global SFT Market by Reinforcement Type
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for the Global SFT Market by Region
6.2: Innovations in the SFT Industry
6.3: Emerging Trends in the Global SFT Market
6.4: Strategic Analysis
6.4.1: New Product Development
6.4.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global SFT Market
6.4.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global SFT Market
6.5: New Entrants in the Global SFT Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players7.1: BASF SE
7.4: SABIC IP
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- BASF SE
- SABIC IP
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.