Emerging trends, which have a direct impact of the dynamics of the meat market, include Increasing demand for organic meat and focus on antibiotic free meat. WH Group, Hormel Foods, JBS, BRF Global, Tyson Foods, Cargill Inc, Itoham Foods Inc and NH Foods are among the major meat manufacturers.
A total of 98 figures/charts and 88 tables are provided in this 165-page report to help in your business decisions. have the potential for To learn the scope of benefits, companies researched, and other details of the meat market report, then read this report.
In this market, poultry is the largest market by livestock, whereas fresh meat is the largest in meat type. Growth in various segments of the meat market is given below
The study includes trends and forecastss for the global meat market by livestock, meat type, and region as follows:
By Livestock [Volume (KT) and Value ($ Billion) from 2015 to 2026]:
By Meat Type [Volume (KT) and Value ($ Billion) from 2015 to 2026]:
- Fresh Meat
- Processed Meat.
By Region [Volume (KT) and Value ($ Billion) from 2015 to 2026]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the World
- South Africa
The analyst forecasts that processed meat type is expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to increasing demand for convenient food products among consumers with longer shelf life.
Poultry meat will remain the largest segment and it is also expected to witness the highest growth over the forecast period as it is less expensive and increasing demand for processed poultry meat products, such as chicken soup, sandwitch etc.
APAC will remain the largest market over the forecast period due to rising population growth in per capita income and increasing meat consumption, particularly in China and India.
Features of Meat Market
- Market Size Estimates: Meat market size estimation in terms of value ($B)
- Trend and Forecast Analysis: Market trends (2015-2020) and forecast (2021-2026) by various segments and regions.
- Segmentation Analysis: Market size by livestock, and meat type.
- Regional Analysis: Meat market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World.
- Growth Opportunities: Analysis of growth opportunities in different livestock, meat type, and regions for meat market.
- Strategic Analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for the meat market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questionsQ.1 What are some of the most promising potential, growth opportunities for the global meat market by livestock (poultry, pork, beef and sheep), meat type (fresh and processed meat), and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World)?
Q.2 Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3 Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4 What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the meat market?
Q.5 What are the business risks and threats to the meat market?
Q.6 What are emerging trends in the meat market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7 What are some changing demands of customers in the meat market?
Q.8 What are the new developments in the meat market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9 Who are the major players in the meat market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10 What are some of the competitive products and processes in the meat market, and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11 What M&A activities did take place in the last five years in the meat market?
Table of Contents1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market trends and forecasts Analysis from 2015 to 20263.1: Macroeconomic Trends (2015-2020)
3.2: Macroeconomic Forecast (2021-2026)
3.3: Global Meat Market trends and forecasts
3.4: Global Meat Market by Livestock
3.4.2: Beef Meat
3.4.4: Poultry Meat
3.5: Global Meat Market by Meat Type
3.5.1: Fresh Meat
3.5.2: Processed Meat
4. Market trends and forecasts Analysis by Region from 2015 to 20264.1: Global Meat Market by Region
4.2: North American Meat Market trends and forecastss
4.2.1: North American Meat Market by Livestock
4.2.2: North American Meat Market by Meat Type
4.2.3: United States Meat Market
4.2.4: Mexican Meat Market
4.2.5: Canadian Meat Market
4.3: European Meat Market
4.3.1: European Meat Market by Livestock
4.3.2: European Meat Market by Meat Type
4.3.3: German Meat Market
4.3.4: Italian Meat Market
4.3.5: Russian Meat Market
4.3.6: French Meat Market
4.3.7: Poland Meat Market
4.3.8: Turkish Meat Market
4.3.9: United Kingdom Meat Market
4.4: APAC Meat Market
4.4.1: APAC Meat Market by Livestock
4.4.2: APAC Meat Market by Meat Type
4.4.3: Chinese Meat Market
4.4.4: Japanese Meat Market
4.4.5: Indian Meat Market
4.4.6: Vietnamese Meat Market
4.4.7: South Korean Meat Market
4.4.8: Indonesian Meat Market
4.5: ROW Meat Market
4.5.1: ROW Meat Market by Livestock
4.5.2: ROW Meat Market by Meat Type
4.5.3: Brazilian Meat Market
4.5.4: Argentinian Meat Market
4.5.5: South Africa Meat Market
5. Competitor Analysis5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Geographical Reach
5.4: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for the Global Meat Market by Livestock
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for the Global Meat Market by Meat Type
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for the Global Meat Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in the Global Meat Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of the Global Meat Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures in the Global Meat Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players7.1: WH Group
7.2: Hormel Foods
7.3: Itoham Foods Inc.
7.5: BRF S.A
7.6: Tyson Foods
7.7: Cargill Inc
7.8: Faragalla Group
7.9: Clemens Food Group
7.10: NH Foods
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- WH Group
- Hormel Foods
- Itoham Foods Inc.
- BRF S.A
- Tyson Foods
- Cargill Inc
- Faragalla Group
- Clemens Food Group
- NH Foods
The analyst has been in the business of market research and management consulting since 2000 and has published over 600 market intelligence reports in various markets/applications and served over 1,000 clients worldwide. Each study is a culmination of four months of full-time effort performed by the analyst team. The analysts used the following sources for the creation and completion of this valuable report:
- In-depth interviews of the major players in the market
- Detailed secondary research from competitors’ financial statements and published data
- Extensive searches of published works, market, and database information pertaining to industry news, company press releases, and customer intentions
- A compilation of the experiences, judgments, and insights of professionals, who have analyzed and tracked the market over the years.
Extensive research and interviews are conducted in the supply chain of the market to estimate market share, market size, trends, drivers, challenges and forecasts.
Thus, the analyst compiles vast amounts of data from numerous sources, validates the integrity of that data, and performs a comprehensive analysis. The analyst then organizes the data, its findings, and insights into a concise report designed to support the strategic decision-making process.