Global Aluminum Extrusion Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Shapes, Rods & Bars, Pipes & Tubes), by Application (Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Goods, Machinery and Equipment, Others) Forecast Period (2021-2027)
The global aluminum extrusion market is anticipated to grow at a considerable CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period. The key factors that impel the growth of the market include the increasing adoption by the automotive industry and building and construction. However, the rise in demand for flexible design is projected to generate beneficial opportunities for aluminum extrusion manufacturers. Through aluminum extrusion, companies can offer an inclusive range of extruded products with several shapes and sizes on the same equipment. The COVID-19 pandemic has a negative impact on the global aluminum extrusion market since December 2019 due to interruptions in the supply chain.
The global aluminum extrusion market is segmented based on product, application, based on product, global aluminum extrusion market is segmented into shapes, rods & bars, pipes & tubes. based on application, the market is segmented into building & construction, automotive & transportation, consumer goods, machinery and equipment, others.
The global aluminum extrusion market is analyzed based on the geographical regions that are contributing considerably towards the growth of the market. Based on the geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Asia-Pacific holds the largest market share during the given forecast period. The market is increasing in this region due to the presence of key market players in emerging countries, such as China, India, Japan, and South Korea. The regional growth of the market is accredited to the rising building and construction industry in China. Increasing income levels and population migration from rural to urban areas are some of the key factors that are likely to accelerate the demand for the building and construction sector in the country.
Also, the investment by the Chinese government in the transport and energy sector is expected to drive market growth in the given forecast period. The reopening of industrial operations posts Covid-19 pandemic is estimated to provide a push to the market growth. Government initiatives concerning economic advances are furthermore projected to benefits the recovery of the regional market.
The market study of the global aluminum extrusion market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. The team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- Global Aluminum Extrusion Market by Product
- Global Aluminum Extrusion Market by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the global aluminum extrusion market
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the global aluminum extrusion market
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the global aluminum extrusion market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
- Current Industry Analysis and Growth Potential Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Aluminum Extrusion Industry
- Recovery Scenario of Global Aluminum Extrusion Industry
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
1.2.2. By Geography
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3.1.2. Financial Analysis
3.1.3. SWOT Analysis
3.1.4. Recent Developments
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Impact of COVID-19 on Key Players
5.1.2. Rods & Bars
5.1.3. Pipes & Tubes
5.2. Global Aluminum Extrusion Market by Application
5.2.1. Building & Construction
5.2.2. Automotive & Transportation
5.2.3. Consumer Goods
5.2.4. Machinery and equipment
6.1.1. United States
6.2.6. Rest of Europe
6.3.4. South Korea
6.3.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.4. Rest of the World
7.2. Arconic Corp.
7.3. Bahrain Aluminium Extrusion Co. (BALEXCO) B.S.C
7.4. Bonnell Aluminum, Inc.
7.5. Century Aluminum Co.
7.6. China Hongqiao Group, Ltd.
7.7. China Zhongwang Holdings, Ltd.
7.9. Extruded Aluminum Corp. Co.
7.10. Global Aluminium Pvt., Ltd.
7.11. Guangdong Fenglu Aluminium Co., Ltd.
7.12. Hindalco Industries, Ltd.
7.13. Kaiser Aluminum Corp.
7.14. Mid-States Aluminum Corp.
7.15. Norsk Hydro ASA
7.16. Qatar Aluminium Extrusion Co.
7.18. The Hope Group
7.19. UACJ Corporation.
7.20. Xinfa Group Co., Ltd.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Alcoa Corp.
- Arconic Corp.
- Bahrain Aluminium Extrusion Co. (BALEXCO) B.S.C
- Bonnell Aluminum, Inc.
- Century Aluminum Co.
- China Hongqiao Group, Ltd.
- China Zhongwang Holdings, Ltd.
- Extruded Aluminum Corp. Co.
- Global Aluminium Pvt., Ltd.
- Guangdong Fenglu Aluminium Co., Ltd.
- Hindalco Industries, Ltd.
- Kaiser Aluminum Corp.
- Mid-States Aluminum Corp.
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Qatar Aluminium Extrusion Co.
- The Hope Group
- UACJ Corporation.
- Xinfa Group Co., Ltd.