US Aircraft Cabin Interior Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Type (Seating, In-Flight Entertainment & Connectivity, Cabin Lighting, Galley & Lavatory, Windows & Windshields, Flooring, Interior Panels, and Others), by Material Type (Alloys (Aluminum, Steel, and Others), Composites (Carbon, Glass, and Others), and Others), by Class (First Class, Business Class, and Economy & Premium Economy Class) by Aircraft Type (Narrow Body Aircraft, Wide Body Aircraft, and Large Body Aircraft) Forecast, 2021-2027
The US aircraft cabin interior market is projected to grow at a significant CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period. The key factors that drive the US aircraft cabin interior market include the footprints of the key aircraft manufacturers that demands for the aircraft cabin interiors, thereby driving the growth of the market over the forecast period. Further, the rapid innovations in the products by the key players such along with several product launches are likely to enhance the growth of the market. For instance, in June 2020, Collins Aerospace System launched the novel Cabin Air Recirculation high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter installation kit for use on Dash 8 (-100/-200/-300) aircraft. Thus, such launches by the key players flourishes the growth of the market.
The US aircraft cabin interior market has been segmented into the type, material type, class and aircraft type. Based on the type, the market has been sectioned as seating, in-flight entertainment & connectivity, cabin lighting, galley & lavatory, windows & windshields, flooring, interior panels, and others. Based on the material type, the market is segmented into alloys, composites and others. Alloys is sub-segmented as aluminum, steel, and others; whereas composite is sub-segmented as carbon, glass, and others. Based on the class, the market is segmented as first class, business class, and economy & premium economy class. Based on the aircraft type, the market is segmented as narrow body aircraft, wide body aircraft, and large body aircraft.
Further, BAE Systems Plc, Bucher Group, Cobham Plc, Gogo Inc., HAECO Group, Honeywell International, Inc., Lufthansa Technik, Panasonic Avionics Corp., and Thales Group among others is some of the prominent players functioning in the US Aircraft cabin interior market. New product launches & developments, partnerships, agreements, and acquisitions are some of the growth strategies adopted by the players in order to sustain in the highly competitive market.
The market study of the US aircraft cabin interior market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to breakdown the market in various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. The team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings the authenticity of our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market
- Whitepapers, research-papers, and news blogs
- Company websites and their product catalog
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- US Aircraft Cabin Interior Market Research and Analysis by Type
- US Aircraft Cabin Interior Market Research and Analysis by Material Type
- US Aircraft Cabin Interior Market Research and Analysis by Class
- US Aircraft Cabin Interior Market Research and Analysis by Aircraft Type
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the US aircraft cabin interior market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the US aircraft cabin interior market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the US aircraft cabin interior market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecast revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of the market players.
Table of Contents
- Current Industry Analysis and Growth Potential Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on the US Aircraft Cabin Interior Industry
- Recovery Scenario of US Aircraft Cabin Interior Industry
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
5.1.2. In-Flight Entertainment &Connectivity
5.1.3. Cabin Lighting
5.1.5. Windows & Windshields
5.1.7. Interior Panels
5.2. US Aircraft Cabin Interior Market by Material Type
5.3. US Aircraft Cabin Interior Market by Class
5.3.1. First Class
5.3.2. Business Class
5.3.3. Economy&Premium Economy Class
5.4. US Aircraft Cabin Interior Market by Aircraft Type
5.4.1. Narrow Body Aircraft
5.4.2. Wide Body Aircraft
5.4.3. Large Body Aircraft
6.2. BAE Systems Plc
6.3. Bucher Group
6.4. Cobham Plc
6.5. Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
6.6. Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
6.7. Gogo Inc.
6.8. HAECO Group
6.9. Honeywell International, Inc.
6.10. Lufthansa Technik
6.11. Panasonic Avionics Corp.
6.12. Safran SA (Zodiac Aerospace SA)
6.13. Thales Group
6.14. Triumph Group Inc.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Astronics Corp.
- BAE Systems Plc
- Bucher Group
- Cobham Plc
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Global Eagle Entertainment Inc.
- Gogo Inc.
- HAECO Group
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Lufthansa Technik
- Panasonic Avionics Corp.
- Safran SA (Zodiac Aerospace SA)
- Thales Group
- Triumph Group Inc.