The US Aluminium Extrusion Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Shapes, Rods & Bars, Pipes & Tubes), by Application (Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Goods, Machinery and Equipment, Others) Forecast Period (2021-2027)
The US aluminium extrusion market is projected to grow at a considerable CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period. Aluminium extrusion denotes the method of melting and transforming aluminium alloy bars into an elongated material by passing it through a cross-sectional die. The extruded aluminium provides recyclability, high electrical and thermal conductivity, and ductility. Also, the aluminium extrusion can be modified according to the customer's requirements. Accordingly, it finds wide-ranging applications in end-use industries, such as automotive, transportation, construction, and electrical, in the US.
The major factors that drive the market growth in the US include the growing application of aluminium extruded products in the construction, machinery, and equipment, and consumer goods industries in the US. Furthermore, the key manufacturer operating in the US are introducing product advancement with current facilities and better proficiency. Besides this, as extruded aluminium products are widely used in the automotive sector, the rising sales of vehicles are firming up the market growth.
The US aluminium extrusion market is segmented based on product and application. Based on product, the market is segmented into shapes, rods & bars, pipes & tubes. Based on application, the market is segmented into building & construction, automotive & transportation, consumer goods, machinery and equipment, others.
The market study of the US aluminium extrusion mark et is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. The team collects facts and da ta related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- The US Aluminium Extrusion Market by Product
- The US Aluminium Extrusion Market by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the US aluminium extrusion market
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the US aluminium extrusion market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating the US aluminium extrusion market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
3.2. Key Company Analysis
3.2.2. Financial Analysis
3.2.3. SWOT Analysis
3.2.4. Recent Developments
5.1.2. Rods & Bars
5.1.3. Pipes & Tubes
5.2. US Aluminum Extrusion by Application
5.2.1. Building & Construction
5.2.2. Automotive & Transportation
5.2.3. Consumer Goods
5.2.4. Machinery and equipment
6.2. Aluminum Shapes
6.3. Aluminum Shapes, LLC
6.4. Astro Shapes, LLC
6.5. Benada Aluminum Products, LLC.
6.6. Bonnell Aluminum.
6.7. Crystal Finishing Systems Inc
6.8. Custom Aluminum Products, Inc.
6.9. General Extrusions Inc.
6.10. International Extrusions
6.11. Jordan Aluminum Company LLC
6.12. Mid-States Aluminium Corp.
6.13. Pennex Aluminum Company.
6.14. Samuel, Son & Co.
6.15. Taber Extrusions
6.16. Tower Extrusions, LLC,
6.17. Tri-City Extrusion
6.18. UACJ Automotive Whitehall Industries, Inc.
6.19. Universal Molding Extrusion Company.
6.20. Vitex Extrusion, LLC
6.21. Western Extrusions
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aluminum Extruded Shapes.
- Aluminum Shapes
- Aluminum Shapes, LLC
- Astro Shapes, LLC
- Benada Aluminum Products, LLC.
- Bonnell Aluminum.
- Crystal Finishing Systems Inc
- Custom Aluminum Products, Inc.
- General Extrusions Inc.
- International Extrusions
- Jordan Aluminum Company LLC
- Mid-States Aluminium Corp.
- Pennex Aluminum Company.
- Samuel, Son & Co.
- Taber Extrusions
- Tower Extrusions, LLC,
- Tri-City Extrusion
- UACJ Automotive Whitehall Industries, Inc.
- Universal Molding Extrusion Company.
- Vitex Extrusion, LLC
- Western Extrusions