European Aluminum Extrusion Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Product (Shapes, Rods & Bars, Pipes & Tubes), by Application (Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Consumer Goods, Machinery and Equipment, Others) Forecast Period (2021-2027)
The European aluminum extrusion market is projected to grow at a considerable CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period. The market is growing due to the rise in demand from commercial and passenger vehicles. Around 40% of all aluminum extrusions are either painted, anodized, or coated in some way. Automotive applications can range from storm doors to luggage racks on vehicles. The major characteristics of aluminum extrusion, such as ductility, recyclability, high thermal and electrical. Also, aluminum is generally used to manufacture doors and mirrors in several green building projects, which is driving the market growth in Europe.
The European aluminum extrusion market has been experiencing a negative impact from the COVID-19 pandemic due to execution of complete lockdown. Lockdowns imposed in different parts of the region, and create limitations in the international business have caused the temporary closure of various manufacturing units, which has hindered the market growth in Europe region. The market will witness “W” shape recovery in near future owing to the restart of key industries in major economies.
The deteriorating growth and production of the European automotive industry, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, is affecting the demand for aluminum and its products. Intending to recover from the damage, manufacturers in the region have come together for the advancement of the automotive industry by associate certain schemes, such as the vehicle-renewal scheme that focuses on sales of eco-friendly vehicles, such as clean ICEs and EVs.
European aluminum extrusion market is segmented based on product and application. Based on product, the market is segmented into shapes, rods & bars, pipes & tubes. Based on application, the market is segmented into building & construction, automotive & transportation, consumer goods, machinery and equipment, others.
The market study of European aluminum extrusion market is incorporated by extensive primary and secondary research conducted by the research team. Secondary research has been conducted to refine the available data to break down the market into various segments, derive total market size, market forecast, and growth rate. Different approaches have been worked on to derive the market value and market growth rate. The team collects facts and data related to the market from different geography to provide a better regional outlook. In the report, the country-level analysis is provided by analyzing various regional players, regional tax laws and policies, consumer behavior, and macro-economic factors. Numbers extracted from secondary research have been authenticated by conducting proper primary research. It includes tracking down key people from the industry and interviewing them to validate the data. This enables our analyst to derive the closest possible figures without any major deviations in the actual number. Our analysts try to contact as many executives, managers, key opinion leaders, and industry experts. Primary research brings authenticity to our reports.
Secondary Sources Include
- Financial reports of companies involved in the market.
- Whitepapers, research papers, and news blogs.
- Company websites and their product catalog.
The report provides an in-depth analysis of market size, intended quality of the service preferred by consumers. The report will serve as a source for a 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly integrating different models.
- European Aluminum Extrusion Market by Product
- European Aluminum Extrusion Market by Application
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of Europeanaluminum extrusion market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting European aluminum extrusion market.
- Insights about market determinants that are stimulating European aluminum extrusion market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with the regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Table of Contents
- Current Industry Analysis and Growth Potential Outlook
- Impact of COVID-19 on European Aluminum Extrusion Industry
- Recovery Scenario of European Aluminum Extrusion Industry
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
4.1.2. Rods & Bars
4.1.3. Pipes & Tubes
4.2. European Aluminum Extrusion by Application
4.2.1. Building & Construction
4.2.2. Automotive & Transportation
4.2.3. Consumer Goods
4.2.4. Machinery and equipment
5.6. Rest of European
6.2. AMAG Austria Metall AG
6.3. Arconic Corp.
6.4. Bahrain Aluminium Extrusion Co. (BALEXCO) B.S.C
6.5. Constellium (NYSE)
6.6. Kaiser Aluminum Corp.
6.7. Norsk Hydro ASA
6.9. The Hope Group
6.10. UACJ Corporation.
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes:
- Aludium Amorebieta
- AMAG Austria Metall AG
- Arconic Corp.
- Bahrain Aluminium Extrusion Co. (BALEXCO) B.S.C
- Constellium (NYSE)
- Kaiser Aluminum Corp.
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- The Hope Group
- UACJ Corporation.