Environmental Business Journal reviews the rapidly emerging, and rapidly evolving, ESG movement as it impacts the investment & financial community, and then corporations and eventually all entities public and private. Clients for ESG Advisory Services exist all along this spectrum, and professional services firms are already billing projects, but are scrambling to fill their credentials with experts covering each of the many pillars within each of the ESG disciplines.
Summary tables and analysis of the EBJ 2021 Survey of ESG Advisory Services show how the environmental industry views practice development, client demand, and current standards and reporting requirements.
Activities of top management consultants and assurance firms are summarized and profiles of nine leaders and innovators in ESG services provide perspective on the ESG services market in 2021.
Table of Contents
- Environmental Social Governance is sweeping the globe and shaking up due diligence, investment committees, board rooms, and communications departments.
- EBJ survey captures a 2021 profile of practices, client expectations, and emerging standards, and a variety of competitors line up to compete for C-level business
- Opportunities in the Carbon Economy; Management Consultants & the Decade of ESG; Deloitte Says Climate is a Business Emergency and a Big Opportunity
- Alvarez & Marsal ESG Practice Starts with Risk Mitigation and Aims to Support Investment in Measurable Long-Term Value in ESG Terms
- Cardno Accelerates its Pursuit of Internal Sustainable Development Goals; Builds Global ESG Practice for Both Private and Public Sector Clients
- Jacobs Stands Out in ESG Services, Pairing Strategic Advisory with Downstream Planning, Design and Delivery Solutions
- Anthesis Commitment to Sustainability Bolsters Approach to ESG; Digital Tools are Key; Palatine Acquires a Significant Minority Share of Anthesis
- WSP SECC & CRS Practices Evolve to Address Client Needs in ESG Strategy and Execution; Focus is on Innovation
- Matrix Solutions Well Positioned in Sustainability & ESG as a Middle Market Consulting Firm in Canada
- IDC ESG Advisory Practice Benefits from Client Demand for Metric-Driven Approach to Sustainability
- Sustainability Strategy Consulting Firm Keramida Develops Integrated ESG Practice; Remains CDP Accredited; ESGeo Leads with Integrated Software Application for End-to-End Process of Corporate Sustainability
- WSP Talks about Changes in their Business Strategy to be Further discussed in EF-CG’s Annual CEO Conference