ENGINES AND TURBINES, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL EUROPE REPORT + DATABASE
The Engines and Turbines, Industrial and Commercial Europe Report & Database gives Market Consumption/Products/Services for 44 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year and Forecasts Current Year annually for next 7 years & for each year to 2049.
Countries covered include: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom. Other countries: Faeroe Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Kosovo have data caveats due to local conditions.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- Regional Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product/Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases.
66 Products/Markets covered.
This Regional Report + Database will contain about 15,000 files, including:1. Regional Summary Report (PDF)
2. Regional Summary Report (Word)
3. Data Pages: about 2,000
4. Chapters and General (.htm) Pages: about 3,500 pages
5. Reference documents (PDF): 140
6. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
7. Excel spreadsheets: about 3,500
8. 4 Access databases: about 3,500
9. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
10. Maps & Diagrams: 150
All HTM (.htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables & databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations & modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U.S. Government databases, specifically the U.S. Census of Manufactures and the U.S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U.S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Report + Database are dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports & databases.
Clients usually receive their orders via a download link in about 2-3 hours after the publishers receive the order.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
66 Products/Markets covered, 1916 pages, 3951 spreadsheets, 3981 database tables, 266 illustrations. Updated monthly. 12 month After-Sales Service.
ENGINES AND TURBINES, INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL EUROPE REPORT + DATABASE
The Market for Engines and Turbines, Industrial and Commercial in each country by Products & Services.
The Engines and Turbines, Industrial and Commercial Europe Report + Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
ENGINES + TURBINES - INDUSTRIAL + COMMERCIAL
1. Engines and Turbines, Industrial and Commercial
2. Blocks for industrial engines
3. Boiler-turbine sets
4. Camshaft for motor vehicle engine
5. Carburettor and parts for motor vehicle
6. Carburettors and such for all internal combustion engines
7. Carburettors for industrial engines
8. Compression ignition engines for industrial use
9. Compressor engine
10. Crankshaft for motor vehicle
11. Cylinder heads for industrial engines
12. Cylinder inserts for industrial engines
13. Cylinder liner for motor vehicle
14. Cylinder liners for industrial engines
15. Diesel engines for industrial use
16. Engine block for motor vehicle (finished)
17. Engines and parts for marine use
18. Engines and parts for railways
19. Engines for agricultural machinery
20. Engines for combine harvesters
21. Engines for construction equipment
22. Engines for forklift trucks
23. Engines for industrial application
24. Engines for lawn mowers
25. Engines for locomotives
26. Engines for marine use
27. Engines for railway vehicles
28. Exhaust valves for internal combustion engines
29. Gas turbine (excluding turbo-jets and turbo-propellers) parts
30. Gas turbine (industrial engine)
31. Gas turbine for marine use
32. Generator engine
33. Hydraulic turbine
34. Hydraulic turbine and water wheel parts
35. Hydraulic turbines and parts thereof:
36. Industrial engine parts
37. Industrial spark and compression ignition engine
38. Inlet valves for internal combustion engines
39. Internal combustion engines and parts
40. Internal combustion piston engines
41. Internal combustion piston marine engines
42. Internal combustion piston railway engines
43. Manifold for industrial engine
44. Marine non-propulsion engines
45. Petrol industrial engines
46. Piston for industrial engine
47. Piston for motor vehicle engine
48. Piston ring for industrial engine
49. Piston ring for motor vehicle engine
50. Piston rings for all internal combustion engines
51. Pistons for all internal combustion engines
52. Propulsion engine for marine use
53. Slow speed diesel engine for marine use
54. Spark ignition engines for industrial use
55. Steam and other vapour turbine parts
56. Steam engine
57. Steam turbine (not marine or for electricity generation)
58. Steam turbine for marine use
59. Steam turbines and other vapour turbines
60. Turbine-generator sets
61. Turbines and parts thereof
62. Valves for motor vehicle engines
64. Waterwheels and regulators and parts thereof
65. Wind turbines
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: Database tables & Spreadsheets covering 103 Business Scenarios by Year. Regional Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Markets & Market Forecast by Year. National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
66 Products covered for 44 Countries: 1916 pages, 3951 spreadsheets, 3981 database tables, 266 diagrams & maps.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report + database is also available as a World Report; 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries); and for individual countries.
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Serbia & Montenegro
- United Kingdom
Other countries have data caveats due to local conditions: Faeroe Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Kosovo.