IRON AND STEEL AND FERRO-ALLOYS EUROPE REPORT + DATABASE
The Iron and Steel and Ferro-Alloys Europe Report & Database gives Market Consumption/Products/Services for 44 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year and Forecasts Current Year annually for next 7 years & for each year to 2049.
Countries covered include: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom. Other countries: Faeroe Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Kosovo have data caveats due to local conditions.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- Regional Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product/Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases.
144 Products/Markets covered.
This Regional Report + Database will contain about 15,000 files, including:1. Regional Summary Report (PDF)
2. Regional Summary Report (Word)
3. Data Pages: about 2,000
4. Chapters and General (.htm) Pages: about 3,500 pages
5. Reference documents (PDF): 140
6. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
7. Excel spreadsheets: about 3,500
8. 4 Access databases: about 3,500
9. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
10. Maps & Diagrams: 150
All HTM (.htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables & databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations & modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U.S. Government databases, specifically the U.S. Census of Manufactures and the U.S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U.S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Report + Database are dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports & databases.
Clients usually receive their orders via a download link in about 2-3 hours after the publishers receive the order.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
144 Products/Markets covered, 1976 pages, 3996 spreadsheets, 4044 database tables, 259 illustrations. Updated monthly. 12 month After-Sales Service.
Table of Contents
IRON AND STEEL AND FERRO-ALLOYS EUROPE REPORT + DATABASE
The Market for Iron and Steel and Ferro-Alloys in each country by Products & Services.
The Iron and Steel and Ferro-Alloys Europe Report + Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
IRON + STEEL + FERRO-ALLOYS
1. Iron and Steel and Ferro-Alloys
2. Alloy bearing steel
3. Alloy pig iron
4. Alloy tool steel
5. Angles of stainless steel
6. Bars of stainless steel
7. Billets made of semi-finished steel
9. Blooms made of semi-finished steel
10. Boron steel
11. Bulb flats made of steel
12. Cold reduced steel slit strip >600 mm
13. Cold reduced wide steel strip >600 mm (cold reduced coil)
14. Cold rolled narrow steel strip >600 mm
15. Cold rolled steel plate
16. Cold rolled steel sheet
17. Cold rolled steel slit strip >600 mm
18. Cold rolled wide steel strip >600 mm (cold rolled wide coil)
19. Continuous cast products made of steel
20. Corrugated sheets made of steel
21. Directly reduced iron
22. Electrical sheet steel (not finally annealed)
23. Electrical steel
24. Electro zinc coated sheet steel
25. Electrolytic chromium/chromium oxide coated steel
26. Electrolytically metal coated sheet steel
27. Engineering steel
28. Ferro alloys (high carbon ferro manganese)
29. Ferro aluminium
30. Ferro chromium
31. Ferro molybdenum
32. Ferro nickel
33. Ferro niobium
34. Ferro phosphorus
35. Ferro titanium
36. Ferro tungsten
37. Ferro vanadium
38. Ferro zirconium
39. Ferro-alloys (except high carbon ferro-manganese)
41. Ferrosilicon chromium
42. Ferrosilicon manganese
43. Ferrosilicon titanium
44. Ferrosilicon tungsten
45. Ferrous products by reduction of iron ore
46. Fish plates (hot rolled)
47. Fish plates and sole plates (non-rolled)
48. Flat rolled steel products in coils or straight lengths >600 mm
49. Forged bars
50. Forged rail accessories
51. Forged sections
52. Forged semi-finished products
53. Foundry pig iron
54. Galvanised sheet steel
55. Grain oriented electrical sheet steel
56. High carbon ferro-manganese (carbon over 2%)
57. High speed tool steel
58. Hollow drill bars made of steel
59. Hot dip metal coated sheet steel
60. Hot dip zinc coated sheet steel
61. Hot rolled steel angles (l-sections)
62. Hot rolled steel base plates
63. Hot rolled steel beams
64. Hot rolled steel bearing piling
65. Hot rolled steel channels
66. Hot rolled steel columns
67. Hot rolled steel cut lengths
68. Hot rolled steel fish plates
69. Hot rolled steel flat bars
70. Hot rolled steel heavy sections
71. Hot rolled steel hexagonal bars
72. Hot rolled steel h-sections
73. Hot rolled steel i-sections
74. Hot rolled steel joists
75. Hot rolled steel light sections
76. Hot rolled steel narrow strip
77. Hot rolled steel plate
78. Hot rolled steel quarto plate
79. Hot rolled steel railway materials
80. Hot rolled steel reversing mill plate
81. Hot rolled steel round bars
82. Hot rolled steel sections (mining) frames
83. Hot rolled steel sheet
84. Hot rolled steel sheet piling
85. Hot rolled steel sole plates
86. Hot rolled steel special bars
87. Hot rolled steel special sections
88. Hot rolled steel square bars
89. Hot rolled steel t-sections
90. Hot rolled steel u-sections
91. Hot rolled steel wide strip (hot rolled wide coil)
92. Hot-rolled rods of steel
93. Ingots of stainless steel
94. Ingots of steel
96. Iron of exceptional purity by electrolysis or other chemical processes
97. Iron powder
98. Iron shot
99. Lead coated steel sheet
100. Liquid steel
101. Low carbon ferro manganese (carbon 2% or less)
102. Metal sand for sandblasting
103. Narrow slabs of semi-finished steel
104. Nodular pig iron
105. Non-alloy pig iron
106. Non-alloy steel
107. Non-oriented electrical steel sheet
108. Organic coated steel sheet
109. Other alloy steel
110. Painted steel sheet
111. Permanent way material (except rails)
112. Pieces roughly shaped by forging
113. Plastic coated steel sheet
114. Primary products of stainless steel
115. Production of granular iron
116. Rails of iron, steel or cast iron
117. Remelting ferrous waste or scrap
118. Remelting scrap ingots of iron
119. Rods made of steel (in coils)
120. Rods of stainless steel
121. Rounds of semi-finished steel for seamless tube
122. Sections of stainless steel
123. Semi-finished products of stainless steel
124. Shapes of stainless steel
125. Sheet piling
126. Silico manganese steel
127. Sleepers (cross ties) made of iron or steel (hot rolled)
128. Sole plates (hot rolled)
129. Spheroidal graphite pig iron
131. Sponge iron
132. Stainless steel
133. Steel in primary form, from ore or scrap
134. Steel making pig iron
135. Steel powders
136. Steel sheet (not finally annealed)
137. Steel shot
138. Structural steel
141. Welded sections of iron and steel
142. Wide slabs made of semi-finished steel
143. Wire rods made of steel
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: Database tables & Spreadsheets covering 103 Business Scenarios by Year. Regional Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Markets & Market Forecast by Year. National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
144 Products covered for 44 Countries: 1976 pages, 3996 spreadsheets, 4044 database tables, 259 diagrams & maps.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report + database is also available as a World Report; 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries); and for individual countries.
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Serbia & Montenegro
- United Kingdom
Other countries have data caveats due to local conditions: Faeroe Islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Kosovo.