Explosive growth is anticipated in the global eSIM market, driven by emerging applications across diverse verticals and the shift from traditional SIM technology to advanced eSIM models. This detailed market research report delivers not only information to understand the current standing but also the knowledge to leverage the projected growth and competition dynamics in the eSIM arena.
Our in-depth analysis covers varied market drivers and segmentation which encompass types, applications, verticals, and global geography, providing a comprehensive view of the market structure. With its extensive company profiles, executives can understand their competition better and gain insights about the market leaders in one glance. lt equips decision-makers with the comprehensive competitive analysis tool, Positioning Quadrants, along with Ansoff Matrix and SWOT-based strategies, offering an unparalleled strategic edge in the eSIM market.
The Global eSIM Market is estimated to be USD 1.98 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 6.08 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 25.13%.
e-SIM is the future of the telecom industry
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global eSIM Market is segmented based on Type, Applications, Vertical, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Data-Only eSIM & Voice, SMS, and Data eSIM.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Connected Cars, Laptops, M2M, Smartphones, Tablets, Wearables, and Others.
- By Vertical, the market is classified into Automotive, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing, Retail, Consumer Electronics, and Transportation & Logistics.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are MTX Connect, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp., NXP Semiconductors N.V., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., Sierra Wireless, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global eSIM Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global eSIM Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global eSIM Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global eSIM Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global eSIM Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global eSIM Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global eSIM Market?
|No. of Pages||172|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 1.98 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 6.08 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||25.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||21|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Demand for M2M Services
4.1.2 Growth in the Adoption of IoT
4.2.1 Lack of Standardization
4.3.1 Increasing Demand for 5G Technologies
4.3.2 Increasing Adoption of Remote Networks
4.4.1 Increasing Security Concern
4.4.2 Issues in Transfer of the Credentials into a Different Device
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global eSIM Market, By Type
6.2 Data-Only eSIM
6.3 Voice, SMS, & Data eSIM
7 Global eSIM Market, By Applications
7.2 Connected Cars
8 Global eSIM Market, By Vertical
8.3 Energy & Utilities
8.6 Consumer Electronics
8.7 Transportation & Logistics
9 Americas' eSIM Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's eSIM Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's eSIM Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's eSIM Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Apple Inc.
14.2 AT&T Inc.
14.3 Bharti Airtel Ltd.
14.4 Cisco Systems, Inc.
14.5 DENT Wireless
14.6 Deutsche Telekom Ag
14.7 Etisalat by e&
14.8 FLEXIROAM Ltd.
14.11 Infineon Technologies Ag
14.12 MTX Connect
14.13 Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp.
14.14 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
14.15 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
14.16 Sierra Wireless
14.18 STMicroelectronics N.V
14.19 Telenor ASA
14.21 Thales Group
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Bharti Airtel Ltd.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- DENT Wireless
- Deutsche Telekom Ag
- Etisalat by e&
- FLEXIROAM Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies Ag
- MTX Connect
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sierra Wireless
- STMicroelectronics N.V
- Telenor ASA
- Thales Group