The Global 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market is estimated to be USD 853 Mn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 3,372 Mn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 31.64%.
Factors such as monitoring data, ease of access, speedy operation, advances in mobile back and front hauling, network virtualization, network programmability, and saving money have prompted the demand for the 5G Fixed Wireless Access market. The technology provides next-generation MBB and IoT, further fueling the market's growth. However, factors such as high cost, interoperability issues, and scalability are anticipated to hinder the growth of the market.
Increasing adoption of 5G-to-B Services in different verticals is expected to generate untapped opportunities for market participants.
The Global 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market is segmented further based on Offering, Operating Frequency, Application, and Geography.
By Offering, the market is classified into Hardware and Services.
By Operating Frequency, the market is classified as Sub. - 6GHz, 24GHz. - 39Ghz, and Above 39GHz.
By Application, the market is classified as Residential, Commercial, Industrial, and Government.
By Geography, America is projected to lead the market.
1. Qualcomm launched Second-Generation 5G Fixed Wireless Access Platform with 10 Gigabit 5G Connectivity for Homes and Businesses.. - 9th February 2021
2. Nokia gives Fixed Wireless Access capacity increase by enabling 5G mmWave indoor installations. 12th October 2021
Some of the companies covered in this report are ZTE, Nokia, Gemtek, Huawei, Inseego, KT, Optus, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global 5G Fixed Wireless Access Market?
|No. of Pages||173|
|Forecast Period||2021 - 2026|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 853 Million|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 3372 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||31.6%|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4.1.1 Burgeoning Internet of Things Ecosystems
4.1.2 Lower Rollout Costs, Rapid Service Rollout, and Lower Opex
4.1.3 Surge in Demand of Higher Data Volumes in AR/VR and Cloud Services
4.2.1 High Infrastructural Costs
4.2.2 Adverse Impact on the Environment
4.3.1 Low Latency and Major Capacity Improvements
4.3.2 Incubating 5G-to-B Services in Different Verticals
4.4.1 Compatibility and Technical Issues
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2.1 Customer Premises Equipment
6.2.2 Access Units
7.2 Sub – 6 GHz
7.3 24GHz-39 GHz
7.4 Above 39 GHz
8.4.1 Oil and Gas
9.2.8 United States
9.2.9 Rest of Americas
9.3.15 United Kingdom
9.3.16 Rest of Europe
9.4 Middle East and Africa
9.4.4 Saudi Arabia
9.4.5 South Africa
9.4.6 United Arab Emirates
9.4.7 Rest of MEA
9.5.10 South Korea
9.5.11 Sri Lanka
9.5.14 Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 M&A and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11.5 Cellnex Telecom
11.6 Cohere Technologies
11.7 Deutsche Telekom
11.19 Siklu Communication
11.20 Skywork Solutions
11.22 Verizon Communications
- Airspan Networks
- Cellnex Telecom
- Cohere Technologies
- Deutsche Telekom
- Siklu Communication
- Skywork Solutions
- Verizon Communications