SPECIAL-PURPOSE MACHINERY, SPECIALISED EURASIA REPORT + DATABASE
The Special-Purpose Machinery, Specialised Eurasia Report & Database gives Market Consumption/Products/Services for 4 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year (annually) and Forecast for each year to 2049.
Countries covered include: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Uzbekistan.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- REGIONAL & COUNTRY DATA
- MARKET DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
- FINANCIAL DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
- INDUSTRY DATABASES & SPREADSHEETS
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product/Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs & Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users & Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases.
96 Products/Markets covered.
This Regional Report + Database will contain about 15,000 files, including:1. Regional Summary Report (PDF)
2. Regional Summary Report (Word)
3. Data Pages: about 2,000
4. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 3,500 pages
5. Reference documents (PDF): 140
6. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
7. Excel spreadsheets: about 3,500
8. 4 Access databases: about 3,500
9. Excel templates, Software tools & utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
10. Maps & Diagrams: 150
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables & databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations & modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Report + Database are dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports & databases.
Clients usually receive their orders via a download link in about 2-3 hours after the publishers receive the order.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
96 Products/Markets covered, 1954 pages, 4036 spreadsheets, 3951 database tables, 284 illustrations. Updated monthly. 12 month After-Sales Service.
Table of Contents
SPECIAL-PURPOSE MACHINERY, SPECIALISED EURASIA REPORT + DATABASE
The Market for Special-Purpose Machinery, Specialised in each country by Products & Services.
The Special-Purpose Machinery, Specialised Eurasia Report + Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry/distribution channel/service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
SPECIAL-PURPOSE MACHINERY - SPECIALISED
1. Special-Purpose Machinery, Specialised
2. Accumulator for hydraulic equipment
3. Aircraft carrier catapults and related equipment
4. Aircraft launching gear and related equipment
5. Apparatus and equipment for automatically developing photographic film
6. Battery making machine
7. Blackboard chalk making machinery
8. Blocking machine
9. Bookbinding machine
10. Bow thruster
11. Bowling alley equipment
12. Brick making machinery
13. Cable making machine
14. Carpet shampoo appliance, electric (not domestic)
15. Carpet sweeper (industrial)
16. Catapult for launching aircraft
17. Cement block making machine
18. Central greasing systems
19. Centrifugal clothes dryer
20. Ceramic making machine
21. Ceramic pastes production machinery (shaped)
22. Coating machine for bookbinding or paper working
23. Collating machine for bookbinders
24. Composing room equipment
25. Concrete block making machinery
26. Creasing machine for bookbinding
27. Crystalliser for chemical industry
28. Cutting machine for bookbinding
29. Deck arresters for aircraft
30. Decompression chamber
31. Diving equipment (excluding breathing apparatus)
32. Dryers for wood, paper pulp, paper or paperboard
33. Drying machine for the chemical industry
34. Fairground rides
35. Flexographic printing machine
36. Forming machine for glass working (multi-head)
37. Foundry moulds (for rubber or plastic) production machines
38. Foundry moulds forming machinery
39. Gathering machine (paper working)
40. Glass, glassware and glass fibre or yarn production machinery
41. Gluing machinery for bookbinders, etc.
42. Granulator for the chemical industry
43. Graphite electrodes production machinery
44. Gravure printing machine
45. Grinding machines for glass
47. Hatch cover (mechanically operated)
48. Hot glass working machinery
49. Industrial carpet sweeper
50. Industrial mixing equipment for the chemical industry
51. Industrial robots for multiple uses
52. Isotopic separation machinery or apparatus
53. Lamp making machine
54. Launching gear for aircraft
55. Letterpress printing machine
56. Machines for the assembly of electric or electronic lamps, tubes (valves) or bulbs
57. Offset litho printing machine
58. Photo-engraving machine
59. Photogravure machine
60. Photolitho machine
61. Photolithography equipment for the manufacture of semi-conductors
62. Pipe making machinery
63. Polishing machine for glass
64. Pottery making machinery
65. Printing machine or press
66. Pulverising machinery for the chemical industry
67. Reduction gear for marine use
68. Robots for multiple industrial uses
69. Rope making machines
70. Roundabout for fairground
71. Ruling machinery for printing
72. Sand handling, mixing, treatment or reclamation plant for foundries
73. Scanner (printing machinery)
74. Sewing machinery for bookbinding
75. Shooting galleries
76. Size reduction equipment for the chemical industry
77. Size separation equipment for the chemical industry
78. Soap making machinery
79. Stabiliser for ship
80. Steering gear for marine use
81. Stern gear
82. Stitching machine for bookbinding
83. Surge damper for hydraulic equipment
84. Swings (fairground equipment)
85. Tanning beds
86. Thermo forming machines
87. Tile making machine (not plastic working)
88. Trawl door
89. Tubes (valves) or bulbs producing machinery
90. Type setting machine
91. Tyre alignment and balancing equipment (except wheel balancing)
92. Vacuum cleaners for industrial and commercial use
93. Vacuum forming machine
94. Wire coiling machine
95. Wire rope making machine
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: Database tables & Spreadsheets covering 103 Business Scenarios by Year. Regional Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Markets & Market Forecast by Year. National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
96 Products covered for 4 countries: 1954 pages, 4036 spreadsheets, 3951 database tables, 284 diagrams & maps.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report + database is also available as a World Report; 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries); and for individual countries.
Countries covered include: