LUGGAGE, HANDBAGS AND SADDLERY WORLD REPORT + DATABASE
The Luggage, Handbags and Saddlery World Report Database gives Market Consumption / Products / Services for over 200 countries by each Product by 3 Time series: From 1997/2007 to the Current Year and Forecasts Current Year annually for next 7 years for each year to 2049.
Countries covered include: Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Eire, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- World Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets$
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases.
93 Products/Markets covered.
The World Report + Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 1288 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 1288 pages
3. Executive Summary (. htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (. htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2184 pages
6. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 10069
10. 4 Access databases: about 9713 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps Diagrams: 560
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Report + Database are dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports databases.
Clients usually receive their orders via a download link in about 2-3 hours after the publishers receive the order.
Updated monthly. 12 month After-Sales Service.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
Table of Contents
LUGGAGE, HANDBAGS AND SADDLERY WORLD REPORT + DATABASE
The Market for Luggage, Handbags and Saddlery in each country by Products & Services.
The Luggage, Handbags and Saddlery World Report + Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
LUGGAGE - HANDBAGS + SADDLERY
1. Luggage, Handbags and Saddlery
2. Army accoutrement made of leather
3. Art leather work
4. Attaché case made of leather or leather substitute
5. Bags made of leather or leather substitute
6. Belts made of leather or leather substitute
7. Billfolds made of leather
8. Bridle cutting
9. Brown saddlery
10. Brush case (not of leather or plastics)
11. Buff and mop made of leather
12. Buffalo pickers made of leather
13. Cases for cutlery (not wooden)
14. Cases for jewellery (not wooden)
15. Cases for musical instruments (not wooden)
16. Cases made of leather for cutlery, instruments, etc.
17. Check strap made of leather
18. Container for typewriter, radio, etc. Made of leather
19. Conveyor bands made of leather
20. Cutlery case (not leather or plastics)
21. Cycle bags made of leather
22. Dog lead made of leather
23. Dressing case made of leather or leather substitute
24. Driving belts made of leather
25. Elevator bands made of leather
26. Fancy leather goods
27. Gas meter diaphragm made of leather
28. Gun cases made of leather
29. Hand luggage made of leather
30. Handbags and the like of composition leather
31. Handbags made of leather or leather substitutes
33. Harness front and rosette made of leather
34. Hat box made of leather or leather substitute
35. Horse collars made of leather
36. Horse whips
37. Industrial leather
38. Jewel case (not wood or metal)
39. Key tags and cases made of leather
40. Ladies handbags made of leather
41. Leather articles for use in machinery or mechanical appliances
42. Leather belting for use in machinery
43. Leather goods (not industrial)
44. Leather shoe-laces
45. Luggage and the like of leather
46. Luggage handbags made of paperboard
47. Luggage made of leather or leather substitute
48. Luggage, handbags made of plastic sheeting
49. Luggage, handbags made of textile materials
50. Machinery accessories made of leather
51. Machinery belting made of leather
52. Manicure case made of leather
53. Novelty goods made of leather
54. Picking bands made of leather
55. Pipe case (not leather or plastic)
56. Pochette made of leather
57. Pocket book made of leather
58. Pouch for tobacco
59. Pouch made of leather or leather substitute
60. Pump leather
61. Purses made of leather or leather substitute
62. Radio cases made of leather
63. Riding crops
64. Roller skin (cut) made of leather
65. Saddle horse
67. Saddlery and harness made of leather
68. Sample case made of leather
69. Satchels made of leather
70. Shopping bags made of plastic (designed for prolonged use)
71. Shopping bags made of stitched plastic
72. Skips made of leather
73. Spectacle cases made of leather
74. Sports bags made of fabric
75. Sports bags made of leather
76. Sports goods carrier
77. Straps made of leather
78. Strops made of leather
79. Suitcases made of leather or leather substitute
80. Toilet case (fitted) made of leather
81. Toolbags made of leather
82. Travel goods made of leather or leather substitute
83. Trunk handles made of leather
84. Trunks made of leather
85. Typewriter case made of leather
86. Violin case (not wooden)
87. Wallets made of leather or leather substitute
88. Washers made of leather
89. Watch bands of non-metallic material such as fabric, leather or plastic
90. Watch straps (non-metallic)
91. Watch straps made of leather or leather substitute
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. 3816 National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
93 Products covered for over 200 Countries: 2184 pages, 10069 spreadsheets, 9713 database tables, 560 diagrams & maps.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report is also available as 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries). This report is also available for individual countries.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Costa Rica
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- French Guiana
- Netherlands Antilles
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
NB: Data Caveats apply for some countries.