59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- World Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets$
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The database is supplied as a Zip file.
74 Products/Markets covered.
The World Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 1242 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 1242 pages
3. Executive Summary (. htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (. htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2121 pages
6. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 9923
10. 4 Access databases: about 9684 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps Diagrams: 532
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports databases.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
Table of Contents
The Market for Refractory Products in each country by Products & Services.
The Refractory Products World Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
1. Refractory Products
2. Bats made of ceramic
3. Blocks made of graphite
4. Boiler block
5. Bricks and blocks made of refractory ceramic
6. Bricks and mouldings made of magnesite
7. Bricks made for refractory insulating
8. Bricks made of alumina
9. Bricks made of bauxite
10. Bricks made of chrome
11. Bricks made of chromite
12. Bricks made of dolomite
13. Bricks made of gannister
14. Bricks made of high alumina
15. Bricks made of magnesite
16. Bricks made of magnesite chrome
17. Bricks made of refractory
18. Bricks made of silica
19. Bricks made of siliceous
20. Bricks made of sillimanite
21. Casting pot
22. Cement made of dolomite
23. Cement made of fireclay
24. Cement made of high alumina
25. Cement made of silica and siliceous
26. Cement refractory jointing
27. Chrome magnesite shape
28. Chromite articles
29. Crucibles made of fireclay
30. Crucibles made of fireclay or graphite
31. Crucibles made of graphite
32. Crucibles made of refractory ceramic
33. Firebrick and shape
34. Furnace block and pot
35. Gas mantle ring and rod
36. Gas retort and kiln lining
37. Heat insulating ceramic goods made of siliceous fossil meals
38. Hollow ware made of refractory
39. Intermediate goods of mined or quarried non-metallic minerals e.g. Sand, gravel, clay
40. Kiln furniture
41. Kiln lining
42. Magnesite chrome shape
43. Mortars made of refractory
44. Mouldable refractory
45. Mouldings made of magnesite
46. Moulds made of silica
47. Muffles (refractory product)
48. Nozzles made of refractory ceramic
49. Pillars made of ceramic
50. Pipes made of refractory ceramic
51. Props made of ceramic
52. Radiant for gas and electric fire
53. Ramming material made of refractory
54. Refractory articles containing magnesite, dolomite or chromite
55. Refractory blocks
56. Refractory castable
57. Refractory cement
58. Refractory ceramic goods
59. Refractory concretes
60. Refractory goods
61. Refractory hollow ware
62. Refractory jointing cement
63. Refractory mouldable
64. Refractory ramming material
65. Refractory tiles
66. Retorts made of fireclay, silica and siliceous
67. Retorts made of graphite
68. Retorts made of refractory ceramic
70. Steel moulder’s composition
71. Stilts made of ceramic
72. Tubes made of refractory ceramic
73. Tunnel oven refractory
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. 3816 National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
74 Products covered for over 200 Countries: 2121 pages, 9923 spreadsheets, 9684 database tables, 532 diagrams & maps.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report is also available as 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries). This report is also available for individual countries.
NB: Data Caveats apply for some countries.