59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTERS
Market Consumption - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
- World Country Data
- Market Databases Spreadsheets
- Financial Databases Spreadsheets
- Industry Databases Spreadsheets$
Data includes Market Consumption by individual Product / Service, Per-Capita Consumption, Marketing Costs Margins, Product Launch Data, Buyers, End Users Customer Profile, Consumer Demographics. Historic Balance Sheets, Forecast Financial Data, Industry Profile, National Data.
The database is supplied as a Zip file.
84 Products/Markets covered.
The World Database will contain about 21,000 files, including:1. World Summary Report (PDF) of about 1273 pages
2. World Summary Report (Word Format) of about 1273 pages
3. Executive Summary (. htm) about 900 pages
4. Executive Briefing (. htm) about 90 pages
5. Data Pages about 2085 pages
6. Chapters and General (. htm) Pages: about 9,000 pages
7. Reference documents (PDF): 140
8. Templates which can be used to produce internal reports or documents (Word): 160
9. Excel spreadsheet: about 9894
10. 4 Access databases: about 9727 tables
11. Excel templates, Software tools utilities, and reference documents: 200 documents
12. Maps Diagrams: 581
All HTM (. htm) files can be opened in Word and are designed to be paginated and indexed; and can then be output as a Word document, a PDF document, a PowerPoint file, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Excel spreadsheets can be opened and processed with Excel; and can be used to produce other Microsoft office document formats, PDF files, printed hardcopy, et cetera.
All Access database tables can be used and processed programmatically. The database are not locked or protected in any way.
Merge text, tables databases for your own reports, spreadsheet calculations modelling.
The Excel spreadsheets and Access tables are designed to be an analogue of the U. S. Government databases, specifically the U. S. Census of Manufactures and the U. S. Business Census. As such these reports are presented as Excel spreadsheets and Access tables which are compatible in structure and field names to U. S. Government databases.
There are a large number of Excel spreadsheets and Access tables in each report which are compatible with governmental and NGO databases as well as proprietary database handling software.
The Database is dynamically generated, date stamped and output for each client order; and the client’s name is shown on the reports databases.
A 65 page Methodology Manual is available on request.
Toolkits are available on request: 5 DVDs containing over 20GB of Reference documents, Database Utilities, Enterprise Planning, Integrated Development Environment tools, Statistical tools, Software packages, Server add-ons, et al.
Table of Contents
The Market for Household Goods Wholesalers in each country by Products & Services.
The Household Goods Wholesalers World Database covers:
TIME SERIES: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Data given at industry / distribution channel / service or product line level.
PRODUCTS & MARKETS COVERED
HOUSEHOLD GOODS WHOLESALERS
1. Household Goods Wholesalers
2. Air heaters and hot air distributors, non-electric (wholesale)
3. Artificial flowers, foliage and fruit (wholesale)
4. Baby carriages (wholesale)
5. Balloons, dirigibles and other non-powered aircraft (wholesale)
6. Ball-point, felt-tipped and other porous-tipped pens and markers (wholesale)
7. Bicycles and their parts and accessories (wholesale)
8. Books (wholesale)
9. Brooms and brushes for domestic use (wholesale)
10. Candles and tapers (wholesale)
11. Cigarette lighters (wholesale)
12. Collectors stamps and coins (wholesale)
13. Combs, hair-slides, hairpins, curling pins (wholesale)
14. Construction and constructional toys (wholesale)
15. Cork goods (wholesale)
16. Cutlery (wholesale)
17. Cycles (wholesale)
18. Dolls (wholesale)
19. Dolls’ carriages (wholesale)
20. Domestic ironmongery (wholesale)
21. Earthenware (wholesale)
22. Fancy goods (wholesale)
23. Festive, carnival or other entertainment articles, conjuring tricks and novelty jokes (wholesale)
24. Fishing rods, line fishing tackle and articles for hunting or fishing (wholesale)
25. Fountain pens, Indian ink drawing pens, stylograph pens and other pens (wholesale)
26. Games and toys (wholesale)
27. Gliders and hang-gliders (wholesale)
28. Greeting cards (wholesale)
29. Gymnasium and athletic articles and equipment (wholesale)
30. Handbags (wholesale)
31. Household goods n.e.c., export (wholesale)
32. Household goods n.e.c., import (wholesale)
33. Household non-electrical appliances (wholesale)
34. Inflatable boats for pleasure or sports (wholesale)
35. Inflatable vessels for pleasure or sports (wholesale)
36. Jewellers’ materials (wholesale)
37. Leather goods (wholesale)
38. Liquid or liquefied-gas fuels for lighters in containers 300 cc or more (wholesale)
39. Magazines (wholesale)
40. Matches (wholesale)
41. Metalware for domestic use (wholesale)
42. Newspapers (wholesale)
43. Ovens, cookers, cooking plates, boiling rings, grills and roasters, non-electric (wholesale)
44. Pencils, crayons, leads, drawing charcoals, writing or drawing chalks and tailors chalk (wholesale)
45. Perambulators (wholesale)
46. Playing cards (wholesale)
47. Propelling or sliding pencils (wholesale)
48. Puzzles (wholesale)
49. Saddlery and leather goods (wholesale)
50. Sailboats for pleasure or sports (wholesale)
51. Sails (wholesale)
52. Scale models (wholesale)
53. Scuba diving breathing equipment (wholesale)
54. Sealing or numbering stamps (wholesale)
55. Smoking pipes and cigarette and cigar holders (wholesale)
56. Snow skis, ice skates and roller skates (wholesale)
57. Special sports footwear such as ski boots (wholesale)
58. Sports goods (wholesale)
59. Stationers’ sundries (wholesale)
60. Stationery (wholesale)
61. Sun umbrellas and garden umbrellas (wholesale)
62. Swimming and paddling pools (wholesale)
63. Tents (wholesale)
64. Tooth brushes (wholesale)
65. Toy trains and accessories (wholesale)
66. Toys (wholesale)
67. Toys and games, export (wholesale)
68. Toys and games, import (wholesale)
69. Travel accessories (wholesale)
70. Travel and fancy goods, export (wholesale)
71. Travel and fancy goods, import (wholesale)
72. Typewriter ribbons (wholesale)
73. Vessels for pleasure or sports (wholesale)
74. Video games (wholesale)
75. Video games of a kind used with a television receiver (wholesale)
76. Watch and clock movements (wholesale)
77. Water-skis, surf-boards, sail-boards and other water-sport equipment (wholesale)
78. Wheeled toys designed to be ridden by children (wholesale)
79. Whips and riding crops (wholesale)
80. Wickerwork (wholesale)
81. Wooden ware (wholesale)
82. Writing implement sets (wholesale)
83. Yachts (wholesale)
59 MARKET RESEARCH CHAPTER
3 Buyers - Commercial Operations
4 Buyers - Competitors
5 Buyers - Major City
6 Buyers - Products
7 Buyers - Trade Cell
8 Competitive Industry Analysis
9 Competitor Analysis
10 Country Focus
12 Business Decision Scenarios
13 Capital Costs Scenarios
14 Cashflow Option Scenarios
15 Cost Structure Scenarios
16 Historic Industry Balance Sheet
17 Historic Marketing Costs & Margins
18 Investment + Cost Reduction Scenarios
19 Market Climate Scenarios
20 Marketing Costs
21 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
22 Marketing Margins
23 Strategic Options Scenarios
24 Survival Scenarios
25 Tactical Options Scenarios
26 Geographic Data
27 Industry Norms
28 Major City Market Analysis
29 Capital Access Scenarios
30 Market Cashflow Scenarios
31 Economic Climate Scenarios
32 Market Investment + Costs Scenarios
33 Marketing Expenditure Scenarios
34 Market Risk Scenarios
35 Market Strategic Options
36 Market Survival Options
37 Market Tactical Options
38 Marketing Expenditure -v- Market Share
39 Marketing Strategy Development
41 Operational Analysis
42 Overseas Development
43 Personnel Management
44 Physical Distribution + Customer Handling
46 Process + Order Handling
47 Product Analysis
48 Product Development
49 Product Marketing Factors
50 Product Mix
51 Product Summary
52 Profit Risk Scenarios
53 Promotional Mix
54 Salesforce Decisions
55 Sales Promotion
57 Targets -Product + Market
59 Trade Cell Analysis.
PRODUCT CONSUMPTION - in US$ by Country by Product/Service by Year: Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049. Market, Financial, Competitive, Market Segmentation, Industry, Critical Parameters, Marketing Costs, Markets, Decision Makers, Performance, Product Launch.
WORLD, REGIONAL & NATIONAL REPORT MARKET DATABASE & SPREADSHEETS: 1332 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios. 1435 World Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Markets, Market Forecast, Financial Forecast, Financial Margins, Historic Financial, Historic Costs, Industry Norms for each country. 3816 National Database tables & Spreadsheets covering business scenarios.
FINANCIAL SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 188 Balance Sheet, Financial Margins & Ratios for each of 103 Business Scenarios - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
INDUSTRY SPREADSHEETS & DATABASES: 820 Database tables & Spreadsheets covering Historic Industry Balance Sheet Data, Forecast Industry Financial Data, Industry Profiles & Norms - by Country by Year - Historic from 2007, Forecast to 2028 & 2049.
NATIONAL DATA - by Country by Year.
The report and database is supplied as a Zip file containing the reports and databases. Readers can access & reproduce the information for their own documents or reports. Tables & databases as Access & Excel formats enable readers to produce their own spreadsheet calculations and modelling.
84 Products covered for over 200 Countries: 2085 pages, 9894 spreadsheets, 9727 database tables, 581 diagrams & maps.
This database is updated monthly. 12 months Full After-Sales Services & Updates available from the publishers.
This report is also available as 9 Regional Reports: Canada and the USA, Central America (31 countries), South America (13 countries), Europe (45 countries), Eurasia (4 countries), Middle East (19 Countries), Africa (54 countries), Asia (48 countries), and Oceania (20 countries). This report is also available for individual countries.
NB: Data Caveats apply for some countries.