The Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market is estimated to be USD 8.25 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 14.39 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 11.77%.
Peripheral nerve injuries are a frequent and disabling condition, which affects 13 to 23 per 100.000 persons each year
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market is segmented based on Product Type, Device Type, Applications, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Nerve Protectors, Nerve Conduits, Nerve Grafts, and Other Product Types.
- By Device Type, the market is classified into Biomaterial and Neurostimulation & Neuromodulation Devices.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Direct Nerve Repair/Neurorrhaphy, Nerve Grafting, Neurostimulation & Neuromodulation Surgery, and Stem Cell Therapy.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Ambulatory Surgery Center and Hospital & Clinic.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Boston Scientific Corp., Integra Lifesciences Corp., Medtronic PLC, Stryker Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions about the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market
What is the estimated value of the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market?
The Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market was estimated to be valued at $8.25 Billion in 2023.
What is the growth rate of the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market?
The growth rate of the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market is 11.7%, with an estimated value of $14.39 Billion by 2028.
What is the forecasted size of the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market?
The Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market is estimated to be worth $14.39 Billion by 2028.
Who are the key companies in the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market?
Key companies in the Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market include Abbott Laboratories, Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA, AxoGen, Boston Scientific Corp., Checkpoint Surgical, Collagen Matrix, Gimer Medical, Integra Lifesciences Corp., Kerimedical and LivaNova, PLC.
|No. of Pages||177|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 8.25 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 14.39 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||11.7%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Number of Surgeries
4.1.2 Rising Number of Nerve Injuries and Neurological Disorders
4.1.3 Growing Demand for Surgical Intervention
4.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Frameworks
4.3.1 Increasing Product Innovations and Technological Advancements
4.4.1 Potential Health Effects Associated with The Surgery
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market, By Product Type
6.2 Nerve Protectors
6.3 Nerve Conduits
6.4 Nerve Grafts
7 Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market, By Device Type
7.2 Biomaterial Devices
7.2.1 Nerve Conduits
7.2.2 Nerve Protector
7.2.3 Nerve Wraps
7.3 Neurostimulation & Neuromodulation Device
7.3.1 Internal Neurostimulation And Neuromodulation Devices
7.3.2 External Neurostimulation And Neuromodulation Devices
8 Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market, By Applications
8.2 Direct Nerve Repair/Neurorrhaphy
8.2.1 Epineural Repair
8.2.2 Group Fascicular Repair
8.2.3 Perineural Repair
8.3 Nerve Grafting
8.4 Neurostimulation & Neuromodulation Surgery
8.5 Stem Cell Therapy
9 Global Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market, By End- Users
9.2 Ambulatory Surgery Center
9.3 Hospital & Clinic
10 Americas' Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Peripheral Nerve Repair Devices Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 Abbott Laboratories
15.2 Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA
15.4 Boston Scientific Corp.
15.5 Checkpoint Surgical
15.6 Collagen Matrix
15.7 Gimer Medical
15.8 Integra Lifesciences Corp.
15.10 LivaNova, PLC
15.11 Medovent Solutions
15.12 Medtronic PLC
15.13 NeuroMetrix, Inc.
15.14 Polyganics B.V.
15.15 Soterix Medical
15.16 Stryker Corp.
15.17 Surtex Instruments Ltd.
15.18 Synapse Biomedical
15.19 Synovis Micro Companies
15.20 Toyobo Co., Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Checkpoint Surgical
- Collagen Matrix
- Gimer Medical
- Integra Lifesciences Corp.
- LivaNova, PLC
- Medovent Solutions
- Medtronic PLC
- NeuroMetrix, Inc.
- Polyganics B.V.
- Soterix Medical
- Stryker Corp.
- Surtex Instruments Ltd.
- Synapse Biomedical
- Synovis Micro Companies
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.