The Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market is estimated to be USD 4.93 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 15.48 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 25.72%.
Real-time locating systems (RTLS) have evolved into an essential component of many existing ubiquitous location-aware technologies
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market is segmented based on Application Type, Offering Type, Technology Type, Vertical Type, and Geography.
- By Application Type, the market is classified into Inventory/Asset Tracking & Management, Personnel/Staff Location & Monitoring, Access Control & Security, Environmental Monitoring, Yard, Dock, Fleet, & Warehouse Management & Monitoring, Supply Chain Management & Operational Automation/Visibility.
- By Offering Type, the market is classified into Hardware, Software, and Services.
- By Technology Type, the market is classified into RFID, Wi-Fi, Ultra-Wideband (UWB), Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Ultrasound, Infrared (IR), GPS.
- By Vertical Type, the market is classified into Healthcare, Manufacturing & Automotive, Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Government & Defence, Education, Mining, and Oil & Gas, Sports & Entertainment.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Apple, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., IBM Corp., Midmark RTLS Solutions, Inc., Zebra Technologies Corp., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions about the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market
What is the estimated value of the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market?
The Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market was estimated to be valued at $4.93 Billion in 2023.
What is the growth rate of the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market?
The growth rate of the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market is 25.7%, with an estimated value of $15.48 Billion by 2028.
What is the forecasted size of the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market?
The Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market is estimated to be worth $15.48 Billion by 2028.
Who are the key companies in the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market?
Key companies in the Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market include AiRISTA Flow, Inc., Alien Technology, Apple, Inc., Aruba Networks, CenTrak, Cerner Corp., Cisco Systems, Inc., Halma PLC, IBM Corp. and Identec Solutions Ag.
|No. of Pages||205|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 4.93 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 15.48 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||25.7%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||31|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Use of Workplace Regulation by Various Industries
4.1.2 Rise of Social Media, Smartphones, and Location-Based Applications
4.1.3 Increasing Competition for Cost-Effective Availability of RTLS Solutions
4.1.4 Growing High Return on Investment Associated with RTLS Solutions
4.2.1 High Cost Associated with Installation and Maintenance
4.2.2 Absence of Uniform Standards and System Incompatibility
4.3.1 Rising Trend of Hybrid RTLS Solutions
4.3.2 BLE and UWB for Indoor Proximity Services
4.4.1 Data Safety and Security Concerns
4.4.2 Lack of Awareness and Skilled Workforce
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market, By Offering Type
7 Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market, By End-Technology Type
7.4 Ultra-Wideband (UWB)
7.5 Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
7.7 Infrared (IR)
8 Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market, By Application Type
8.2 Inventory/Asset Tracking & Management
8.3 Personnel/Staff Location & Monitoring
8.4 Access Control & Security
8.5 Environmental Monitoring
8.6 Yard, Dock, Fleet, & Warehouse Management & Monitoring
8.7 Supply Chain Management & Operational Automation/Visibility
9 Global Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market, By End-Vertical Type
9.3 Manufacturing & Automotive
9.5 Transportation & Logistics
9.6 Government & Defence
9.8 Mining and Oil & Gas
9.9 Sports & Entertainment
10 Americas' Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 AiRISTA Flow, Inc.
15.2 Alien Technology
15.3 Apple, Inc.
15.4 Aruba Networks
15.6 Cerner Corp.
15.7 Cisco Systems, Inc.
15.8 Halma PLC
15.9 IBM Corp.
15.10 Identec Solutions Ag
15.11 Impinj, Inc.
15.12 Koch Industries, Inc.
15.13 Kontakt.io, Inc.
15.14 Leantegra, Inc.
15.15 Litum Technologies
15.16 Lockheed Martin Corp.
15.17 Midmark RTLS Solutions, Inc.
15.18 Ookla, LLC
15.21 RF Technologies
15.22 Sewio Networks, s.r.o.
15.23 Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
15.24 Sonitor Technologies AS
15.25 Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
15.27 Tele Tracking Technologies, Inc.
15.29 Ubisense Group PLC
15.30 Visible Assets, Inc.
15.31 Zebra Technologies Corp.
- AiRISTA Flow, Inc.
- Alien Technology
- Apple, Inc.
- Aruba Networks
- Cerner Corp.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Halma PLC
- IBM Corp.
- Identec Solutions Ag
- Impinj, Inc.
- Koch Industries, Inc.
- Kontakt.io, Inc.
- Leantegra, Inc.
- Litum Technologies
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- Midmark RTLS Solutions, Inc.
- Ookla, LLC
- RF Technologies
- Sewio Networks, s.r.o.
- Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
- Sonitor Technologies AS
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Tele Tracking Technologies, Inc.
- Ubisense Group PLC
- Visible Assets, Inc.
- Zebra Technologies Corp.