The Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market exhibits substantial growth potential, offering numerous opportunities for investors and stakeholders. This comprehensive research report provides a deep understanding of the market dynamics, including key forces shaping the demand and supply curves in this sector. At a macro level, this includes broader economic factors and industry trends while also covering more nuanced considerations such as human emotion-driven market decisions.
With deep segmentations based on Type, Application, Sourcing Type, Use and Geography, this report adapts to your specific interest areas. It offers a detailed analysis of market competitors, delivering insights into financial performance, recent developments, and the competitive landscape. The report also employs strategic tools like Ansoff Matrix for market growth strategies and Porter's 5 forces model for industry analysis, helping decision-makers devise suitable plans for augmenting their market position. Aided by its comprehensive evaluation, qualitative analysis, and authentic, verifiable data, this report is both an essential and intelligent resource for anyone looking to gain a competitive edge in the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market.
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviours of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market is segmented based on Type, Application, Sourcing Type, Use, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Certification Services, Inspection Services, and Testing Services.
- By Application, the market is classified into ADAS & Safety Controller, Chassis & Body Controller, Cockpit Controller, and Functional Safety.
- By Sourcing Type, the market is classified into In-House and Outsourced.
- By Use, the market is classified into Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicles, and Battery Systems, Electrical Systems and Components, Fuels, Fluids, and Lubricants, Interior and Exterior Materials and Components, Telematics, Homologation Testing, and Vehicle Inspection Services (VIS).
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Applus+, British Standards Institutions, RINA, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth Market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the Market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market?
|No. of Pages||196|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 18.81 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 24.94 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||20|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Awareness of Vehicle Quality and Safety Features
4.1.2 Rising Adoption of Automotive Electronics
4.1.3 Growing Inclination Towards Outsourcing
4.2.1 Changing Environment Regulations Across Regions
4.2.2 Time-Consuming Process
4.3.1 Increasing Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
4.3.2 Mandating Government Regulations for Vehicle Inspections
4.4.1 Limited Availability of Skilled Workforce
4.4.2 Decreasing Global Vehicle Sales
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market, By Type
6.2 Certification Services
6.3 Inspection Services
6.4 Testing Services
7 Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market, By Application
8 Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market, By Sourcing Type
8.2 ADAS & Safety Controller
8.2.1 Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
8.2.2 Auto Emergency Braking (AEB)
8.2.3 Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
8.2.4 Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
8.2.5 Pedestrian Warning/Protection System
8.2.6 Traffic Sign Recognition
8.2.7 Automotive Night Vision
8.2.8 Blind Spot Detection
8.2.9 Driver Drowsiness Detection
8.2.10 Automatic Parking
8.2.11 Other ADAS and Safety Controllers
8.3 Chassis & Body Controller
8.4 Cockpit Controller
8.4.1 Heads-Up Display (HUD)
8.4.2 Human-Machine Interface (HMI)
8.4.3 Other Cockpit Controllers
8.5 Functional Safety
9 Global Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market, By Use
9.2 Electric Vehicles, Hybrid Electric Vehicles, and Battery Systems
9.3 Electrical Systems and Components
9.4 Fuels, Fluids, and Lubricants
9.5 Interior and Exterior Materials and Components
9.7 Homologation Testing
9.8 Vehicle Inspection Services (VIS)
10 Americas' Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Automotive Technical Inspection & Certification Services Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.2 British Standards Institutions
15.3 Bureau Veritas
15.8 Element Materials Technology
15.9 Eurofins Scientific
15.13 Norges Elektriske Materiellkontroll
15.14 NSF International
15.17 Spirent Communications
15.18 TÜV Nord
15.19 TÜV Rheinland
15.20 TUV SUD
- British Standards Institutions
- Bureau Veritas
- Element Materials Technology
- Eurofins Scientific
- Norges Elektriske Materiellkontroll
- NSF International
- Spirent Communications
- TÜV Nord
- TÜV Rheinland
- TUV SUD