The Global Acrylic Adhesive Market is estimated to be USD 10.56 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 14.68 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.80%.
Acrylic adhesives are widely used in the construction industry because of their applications, such as waterproofing, weather-sealing, cracks sealing, and bonding.
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Acrylic Adhesive Market is segmented based on Product Type, Technology, Application, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Permanent and Temporary.
- By Type, the market is classified into Acrylic Polymer Emulsion, Cyanoacrylic Adhesives, Methacrylic Adhesives, and UV Curable Acrylic Adhesives.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Water-Based, Solvent-Based, Reactive, and Other Acrylic Adhesives.
- By Application, the market is classified into Paper & Packaging, Automotive and Transportation, Construction & Furniture, Woodworking, Electrical and Electronics, Consumer Goods, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Pidilite Industries Limited, Bostik, Sika AG, Hexcel Corporation, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Acrylic Adhesive Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Acrylic Adhesive Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Acrylic Adhesive Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth Market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the Market are also featured in the Report
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions about the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market
What is the estimated value of the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market?
The Global Acrylic Adhesives Market was estimated to be valued at $10.56 Billion in 2023.
What is the growth rate of the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market?
The growth rate of the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market is 6.8%, with an estimated value of $14.68 Billion by 2028.
What is the forecasted size of the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market?
The Global Acrylic Adhesives Market is estimated to be worth $14.68 Billion by 2028.
Who are the key companies in the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market?
Key companies in the Global Acrylic Adhesives Market include 3M Company, Ashland India Pvt. Ltd., Avery Dennison Corp., Bostik SA, Dymax Corp., Franklin International, H.B. Fuller, Henkel AG & Company and Huntsman Advanced Materials.
|No. of Pages||208|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 10.56 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 14.68 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||26|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.2.3 Analyst Models
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Miniaturization and Automation in Electronics Industry
4.1.2 Growing Construction and Packaging Industry
4.1.3 Increasing Demand to Enhanced Adhesives Quality and Long Shelf Life
4.2.1 Harmful Effects of Acrylic Adhesives
4.2.2 Volatility in Raw Material Prices
4.3.1 Development of New Products and Applications
4.3.2 Rising Demand for Eco-Friendly Adhesives
4.4.1 Availability of Alternatives
4.4.2 Stringent Government Regulatory Policies
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 Impact of COVID-19
5.5 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.6 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Acrylic Adhesive Market, By Product Type
7 Global Acrylic Adhesive Market, By Type
7.2 Acrylic Polymer Emulsion
7.2.1 Pure Acrylics
7.2.2 Styrene Acrylic
7.2.3 Vinyl Acrylic
7.3 Cyanoacrylic Adhesives
7.3.1 Ethyl Cyanoacrylate
7.3.2 Methyl Cyanoacrylate
7.3.3 Other Cyanoacrylates
7.4 Methacrylic Adhesives
7.5 UV Curable Acrylic Adhesives
8 Global Acrylic Adhesive Market, By Technology
8.5 Other Acrylic Adhesives
9 Global Acrylic Adhesive Market, By Application
9.2 Paper & Packaging
9.3 Automotive and Transportation
9.4 Construction & Furniture
9.6 Electrical and Electronics
9.7 Consumer Good
10 Americas' Acrylic Adhesive Market
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Acrylic Adhesive Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Acrylic Adhesive Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Acrylic Adhesive Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.1 3M Company
15.2 Ashland India Pvt. Ltd.
15.3 Avery Dennison Corp.
15.4 Bostik SA
15.5 Dymax Corp.
15.6 Franklin International
15.7 H.B. Fuller
15.8 Henkel AG & Company
15.9 Hexcel Corp.
15.10 Huntsman Advanced Materials
15.11 Illinois Tool Works Inc.
15.12 Jesons Industries Ltd
15.13 Loxeal S.r.l.
15.14 Mactac Americas Company
15.15 MAPEI Inc.
15.16 Master Bond Inc.
15.17 Parker Hannifin Corp (LORD Corp)
15.18 Permabond LLC
15.19 Pidilite Industries Limited
15.20 Royal Adhesives & Sealants, LLC
15.21 RPM International Inc.
15.22 Sika Ag
15.23 Tesa SE
15.24 Toagosei Co. Ltd
15.25 UPM Raflatac
15.26 Wacker Chemie Ag
- 3M Company
- Ashland India Pvt. Ltd.
- Avery Dennison Corp.
- Bostik SA
- Dymax Corp.
- Franklin International
- H.B. Fuller
- Henkel AG & Company
- Hexcel Corp.
- Huntsman Advanced Materials
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Jesons Industries Ltd
- Loxeal S.r.l.
- Mactac Americas Company
- MAPEI Inc.
- Master Bond Inc.
- Parker Hannifin Corp (LORD Corp)
- Permabond LLC
- Pidilite Industries Ltd.
- Royal Adhesives & Sealants, LLC
- RPM International Inc.
- Sika Ag
- Tesa SE
- Toagosei Co. Ltd
- UPM Raflatac
- Wacker Chemie Ag