The US Industrial Cybersecurity Market is estimated to be USD 3.43 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 4.57 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.84%.
The three sectors with the biggest spending on cybersecurity are banking, manufacturing, and the federal/central government
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe US Industrial Cybersecurity Market is segmented based on Security, Offering, Deployment, and End-Users
- By Security, the market is classified into Critical infrastructure Security, Application Security, Network Security, Cloud Security, and Internet of Things (IoT) Security.
- By Offering, the market is classified into Products, Solutions, and Services.
- By Deployment, the market is classified into Cloud and On Premise.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Aerospace, Defense, and Intelligence, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Healthcare, IT and Telecommunication, and Manufacturing, Power & Utility.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Broadcom, Inc., Cylus Ltd., IBM Corp., Honeywell International, Inc., Lockheed Martin Corp., McAfee Corp., etc.
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, The analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions about the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market
What is the estimated value of the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market?
The US Industrial Cybersecurity Market was estimated to be valued at $3.43 Billion in 2023.
What is the growth rate of the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market?
The growth rate of the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market is 5.8%, with an estimated value of $4.57 Billion by 2028.
What is the forecasted size of the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market?
The US Industrial Cybersecurity Market is estimated to be worth $4.57 Billion by 2028.
Who are the key companies in the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market?
Key companies in the US Industrial Cybersecurity Market include ABB Ltd., Argus Cyber Security Ltd., Broadcom, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., CyberArk Software Ltd., Cylus Ltd., Dell Technologies, Inc., Dragos, Inc. and IBM Corp..
|No. of Pages||144|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 3.43 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 4.57 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.8%|
|Regions Covered||United States|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||23|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Rising Investments to Create a Safe and Secure Industrial Environment
4.1.2 Growing Number of Sophisticated Cyberattacks on Critical Industrial Infrastructure
4.2.1 Underestimation of Threat Levels and Misunderstanding of the Nature of Threats
4.2.2 Lack of Adequate Framework
4.3.1 Rising Importance of Cloud-Based Industrial Cybersecurity Services
4.3.2 Growing Focus of Government for Security of Industrial Control Systems
4.4.1 Lack of Awareness about Best Practices
4.4.2 Criticality of Cybersecurity in Industrial Control Systems
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 US’ Industrial Cybersecurity Market, By Security
6.2 Critical Infrastructure Security
6.3 Application Security
6.4 Network Security
6.5 Cloud Security
6.6 Internet of Things (IoT) Security
7 US’ Industrial Cybersecurity Market, By Offering
7.2.2 Networking Devices
7.3.2 Firewall/ Next Generation Firewall
7.3.3 SCADA Encryption
7.3.4 Virtualization Security
7.3.5 Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
7.3.6 Security Information And Event
8 US’ Industrial Cybersecurity Market, By Deployment
9 US’ Industrial Cybersecurity Market, By End-Users
9.2 Aerospace, Defense, and Intelligence
9.3 Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
9.5 IT and Telecommunication
9.7 Power & Utility
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
10.3.1 M&A and Investments
10.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
10.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
11 Company Profiles
11.1 ABB Ltd.
11.2 Argus Cyber Security Ltd.
11.3 Broadcom, Inc.
11.4 Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.5 CyberArk Software Ltd.
11.6 Cylus Ltd.
11.7 Dell Technologies, Inc.
11.8 Dragos, Inc.
11.9 Forescout Technologies, Inc.
11.10 IBM Corp.
11.11 Fortinet, Inc.
11.12 Honeywell International, Inc.
11.13 Lockheed Martin Corp.
11.14 McAfee Corp.
11.15 Microsoft Corp.
11.16 Nortonlifelock, Inc.
11.17 OPSWAT, Inc.
11.18 Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
11.19 Proofpoint, Inc.
11.20 Schneider Electric SE
11.21 Splunk, Inc.
11.22 Trend Micro, Inc.
11.23 Upstream Security Ltd.
- ABB Ltd.
- Argus Cyber Security Ltd.
- Broadcom, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- CyberArk Software Ltd.
- Cylus Ltd.
- Dell Technologies, Inc.
- Dragos, Inc.
- Forescout Technologies, Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- McAfee Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nortonlifelock, Inc.
- OPSWAT, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Proofpoint, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Splunk, Inc.
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- Upstream Security Ltd.