The Global Deep Learning Market is currently experiencing astonishing growth, becoming a key player in a wide range of industries including automotive, aerospace, healthcare and manufacturing. By harnessing the market's potential, organizations can unlock a plethora of future possibilities; from image recognition to voice recognition, video surveillance & diagnostics, and data mining.
This detailed market research report provides insights drawn upon thorough examination of market dynamics, segmentations, and competitor performance. Encapsulating essential facets such as the market's offerings, applications, end-users and geographic distribution, it's designed to guide decision-making within your organization. With the inclusion of comprehensive company profiles of major competitors, this report equips businesses with the knowledge necessary to strategically navigate the competitive landscape of the Global Deep Learning Market. With such substantial growth projected, can your business afford not to be informed?
The Global Deep Learning Market is estimated to be USD 14.87 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 89.32 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 43.12%.
Deep learning (DL) has revolutionized the future of artificial intelligence (AI)
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Deep Learning Market is segmented based on Offerings, Applications, End-Users, and Geography.
- By Offerings, the market is classified into Hardware, Software, and Services.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Image Recognition, Voice Recognition, Video Surveillance & Diagnostics, and Data Mining.
- By End-Users, the market is classified into Automotive, Aerospace & Défense, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Alphabet Inc, Amazon Web Services, Arm Ltd, Baidu Inc, Clarifai Inc, Enlitic Inc, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Deep Learning Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Deep Learning Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Deep Learning Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Deep Learning Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Deep Learning Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Deep Learning Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Deep Learning Market?
|No. of Pages||201|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 14.87 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 89.32 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||43.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||23|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing Adoption of Cloud-Based Technology
4.1.2 Improving Computing Power
4.1.3 Increasing Demand for Deep Learning across Industrial Sectors
4.2.1 Increasing Complexity in Hardware due to Complex Algorithm
4.2.2 Absence of Standard Protocol
4.3.1 Emergence of Autonomous Robots
4.3.2 Surge in Demand for Smart Homes & Smart Cities
4.3.3 Rise in Investments in AI Startups
4.4.1 Lack of Technical Expertise
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Deep Learning Market, By Offerings
6.2.1 Central Processing Unit (CPU)
6.2.2 Graphics Processing Unit (GPU)
6.2.3 Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA)
6.2.4 Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
6.4.1 Installation Services
6.4.2 Integration Services
6.4.3 Maintenance & Support Services
7 Global Deep Learning Market, By Applications
7.2 Image Recognition
7.3 Voice Recognition
7.4 Video Surveillance & Diagnostics
7.5 Data Mining
8 Global Deep Learning Market, By End-Users
8.3 Aerospace & Défense
9 Americas' Deep Learning Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10 Europe's Deep Learning Market
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Middle East and Africa's Deep Learning Market
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 APAC's Deep Learning Market
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 Company Profiles
14.1 Alphabet Inc.
14.2 Amazon Web Services
14.3 Arm Ltd.
14.4 Baidu Inc.
14.5 Clarifai Inc.
14.6 Enlitic Inc.
14.8 General Vision Inc.
14.9 Graphcore Ltd.
14.10 HP, Inc.
14.11 IBM Corp.
14.12 Intel Corp.
14.13 KNIME Ag
14.14 Laminoso Technologies
14.15 Micron Technology Inc.
14.16 Microsoft Corp.
14.17 NVIDIA Corp.
14.18 Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
14.19 RapidMiner Inc.
14.20 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
14.21 SAP SE
14.22 Sensory Inc
14.23 Skymind Global Ltd.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon Web Services
- Arm Ltd.
- Baidu Inc.
- Clarifai Inc.
- Enlitic Inc.
- General Vision Inc.
- Graphcore Ltd.
- HP, Inc.
- IBM Corp.
- Intel Corp.
- KNIME Ag
- Laminoso Technologies
- Micron Technology Inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
- RapidMiner Inc.
- Samasung ELectronics Co. Ltd.
- SAP SE
- Sensory Inc
- Skymind Global Ltd.