The Global Solid State Relay Market is estimated to be USD 1.4 Bn in 2023 and is expected to reach USD 2.08 Bn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 8.25%.
With no wearing parts, solid-state relays are less sensitive to environmental factors which increases the lifetime and greater dependability of the relay
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Solid-State Relay Market is segmented based on Mounting, Output Voltage, Current Rating, Application, and Geography.
- By Mounting, the market is classified into Panel, PCB, DIN-Rail, and Others (Plug-in, SO4, and DIP)
- By Output Voltage, the market is classified into AC SSR, DC SSR, and AC/DC SSR.
- By Current Rating, the market is classified into Low (0A-20A), Medium (20A-50A), and High (More than 50A
- By Applications, the market is classified into Building Equipment, Energy and Infrastructure, Industrial Automation, and Automotive & Transportation.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Ametek, Anacon Electronic Sales, Arico Technology, Broadcom, Carlo Gavazzi Holding, Celduc Relais, Comus International, Connectwell Industries, Crydom., etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Solid State Relay Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development, and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
The analyst analyses the Global Solid State Relay Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Solid State Relay Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model, PESTLE Analysis, and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of COVID-19 and the impact of economic slowdown & impending recession on the market are also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Frequently Asked Questions about the Global Solid-State Relay Market
What is the estimated value of the Global Solid-State Relay Market?
The Global Solid-State Relay Market was estimated to be valued at $1.4 Billion in 2023.
What is the growth rate of the Global Solid-State Relay Market?
The growth rate of the Global Solid-State Relay Market is 8.2%, with an estimated value of $2.08 Billion by 2028.
What is the forecasted size of the Global Solid-State Relay Market?
The Global Solid-State Relay Market is estimated to be worth $2.08 Billion by 2028.
Who are the key companies in the Global Solid-State Relay Market?
Key companies in the Global Solid-State Relay Market include Ametek, Anacon Electronic Sales, Arico Technology, Broadcom, Carlo Gavazzi Holding, Celduc Relais, Comus International, Connectwell Industries, Crydom and Eaton.
|No. of Pages||176|
|Forecast Period||2023 - 2028|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 1.4 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 2.08 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||8.2%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||25|
Table of Contents1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations, and Outlook
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in Overall Revenue Projection of Semiconductor Industry
4.1.2 Adoption of High-Tech Electronics And Automation in Consumer Electronics
4.1.3 Increasing Complexity in Circuits of Electric Vehicles
4.2.1 Higher Cost and Requirement of Higher Initial Investment
4.2.2 Stringent Quality Standards
4.3.1 Increase in Number of Start-ups in Semiconductor Industry
4.3.2 Expanding Semiconductor Industry In APAC
4.4.1 Current Leakage During Switching off SSR
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 PESTLE Analysis
5.4 SWOT Analysis
5.5 Impact of COVID-19
5.6 Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession
5.7 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Solid State Relay Market, By Mounting
6.5 Others (Plug-in, SO4, and DIP)
7 Global Solid State Relay Market, By Output Voltage
7.2 AC SSR
7.3 DC SSR
7.4 AC/DC SSR
8 Global Solid State Relay Market, By Current Rating
8.2 Low (0A-20A)
8.3 Medium (20A-50A)
8.4 High (More than 50A)
9 Global Solid State Relay Market, By Applications
9.2 Building Equipment
9.3 Energy And Infrastructure
9.4 Industrial Automation
9.5 Automotive & Transportation
10 Americas'solid State Relay Market, By
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11 Europe's Solid State Relay Market
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12 Middle East and Africa's Solid State Relay Market
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13 APAC's Solid State Relay Market
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Competitive Quadrant
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15 Company Profiles
15.2 Anacon Electronic Sales
15.3 Arico Technology
15.5 Carlo Gavazzi Holding
15.6 Celduc Relais
15.7 Comus International
15.8 Connectwell Industries
15.11 Emtech Solutions
15.13 General Electric Company
15.14 Infineon Technologies
15.15 IXYS Integrated Circuits Division
15.16 Omega Engineering
15.19 Phoenix Contact
15.20 Rockwell Automation
15.21 Sensata Technologies
15.22 TE Connectivity
15.23 Teledyne Relays
15.24 Texas Instruments
15.25 Vishay Intertechnology
- Anacon Electronic Sales
- Arico Technology
- Carlo Gavazzi Holding
- Celduc Relais
- Comus International
- Connectwell Industries
- Emtech Solutions
- General Electric Company
- Infineon Technologies
- IXYS Integrated Circuits Division
- Omega Engineering
- Phoenix Contact
- Rockwell Automation
- Sensata Technologies
- TE Connectivity
- Teledyne Relays
- Texas Instruments
- Vishay Intertechnology