This report offers the most up-to-date industry data on the actual market situation, and future outlook of the autonomous mobile robot (AMR) market in United States. The report includes data and forecasts until 2028 which makes it an invaluable resource for product managers, marketing people, consultants, analysts, and other people developing strategies or business plans and looking for key industry data in a readily accessible format.
The data helps answering the following questions:
- What is the autonomous mobile robot market size?
- How is the market divided into different robot types, end users and payload?
- How are the overall market and different segments growing?
- How is the market predicted to develop in the future?
The latest industry data included:
- Overall autonomous mobile robot market size until 2028
- Market size of autonomous mobile robot by end users until 2028
- Market size of autonomous mobile robot by type until 2028
- Market size of autonomous mobile robot by payload capacity until 2028
End user industries discussed:
- Life science
Payload capacities discussed:
- Up to 200 kg
- 201-500 kg
- 501-1000 kg
- 1001-1500 kg
- 1501-2000 kg
- 2001-3000 kg
- 3001 kg and above
- Cart towing
- Mobile arm
- Tow tractor
Table of Contents1. Autonomous Mobile Robot (AMR) Market in United States
- Overall Market
- End User
2. Further Insights
4. Methodology and Sources
5. About the Publisher