An indispensable resource for students of marketing, management, and international business
In the newly revised ninth edition of Global Marketing Management, a decorated team of international marketing professionals delivers an authoritative discussion of the realities of global marketing in today’s economy and an insightful exploration of the future of marketing to an international audience. You’ll obtain an integrated understanding of marketing best practices on a global scale, complete with relevant historical background and descriptions of current marketing environments.
The latest edition builds on four major structural changes to the global marketing environment: growing anti-globalization sentiment, the growth of information technology tools, the increasing demand for personalization, and the environmental impact of business activity. In-depth case studies offer lively discussions of real-world global marketing campaigns and are accessible online. Global Marketing Management also provides:
- Thoroughly updated examples and case studies with contemporary information
- An ongoing emphasis on the increased volatility and uncertainty of today’s global markets
- Updated discussions of the balance to be struck between pursuing economies of scale and respecting unique cultural sensitivities
- New explorations of major global environmental and ethical issues
- New chapters on emerging markets, internet marketing, and corporate social responsibility