The Global Liquid Packaging Market is estimated to be USD 354.2 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 462.93 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.5%.
Rigid liquid packaging is the most-widely used packaging type of liquid packaging
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Liquid Packaging Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Liquid Packaging Market is segmented based on Technique, Resin, Packaging, End-User Industry, and Geography.
- By Technique, the market is classified into Aseptic Liquid Packaging, Blow Molding, Form Fill Seal Technology.
- By Resin, the market is classified into Polyethylene (Pe), Polypropylene (Polypropylene), and Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET).
- By Packaging, the market is classified into Flexible Liquid Packaging and Rigid Liquid Packaging.
- By End-User Industry, the market is classified into Food Beverages and Non-Food Items.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are BillerudKorsnäs, Elopak, Greatview Aseptic Packaging, IPI, Mondi plc, Nippon Paper Industries, Pactiv Evergreen, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Liquid Packaging Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Liquid Packaging Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Liquid Packaging Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Liquid Packaging Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Liquid Packaging Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Liquid Packaging Market?
|No. of Pages||178|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 354.2 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 462.93 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.5%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||19|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Technological Developments in the Packaging Sector
4.1.2 Attractive Brand Presentation with Innovative Packaging Types
4.2.1 Substitution Products Such as Bio-Based Polymers
4.3.1 Increasing Emphasis on Personalization in Emerging Economies
4.3.2 Increasing Demand of Liquid Packaging in Asia-Pacific and Europe
4.4.1 Increasing Carbon Footprint
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Aseptic Liquid Packaging
6.3 Blow Molding
6.4 Form Fill Seal Technology
7.2 Polyethylene (Pe)
7.2.1 Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)
7.2.2 High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
7.3 Polypropylene (Polypropylene)
7.4 Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
8.2 Flexible Liquid Packaging
8.2.2 Stand-Up Pouches
8.3 Rigid Liquid Packaging
126.96.36.199 Brick Liquid Cartons
188.8.131.52 Gable-Top Liquid Cartons
184.108.40.206 Shaped Liquid Cartons
220.127.116.11 Pe-Coated Board
18.104.22.168 Tetra Pak
8.3.3 Plastics & PET Bottles
9.2 Food & Beverage
9.3 Non-Food Items
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.6 Evergreen Packaging
15.7 Greatview Aseptic Packaging
15.9 Mondi plc
15.10 Mondi PLC
15.11 Nippon Paper Industries
15.12 Pactiv Evergreen
15.14 SIG Combibloc Group
15.15 Smurfit Kappa
15.16 Smurfit Kappa Group
15.17 Tetra Laval Group and Uflex
15.18 Tetra Pak International
15.19 Weyerhaeuser Company
- Adam Pack
- Evergreen Packaging
- Greatview Aseptic Packaging
- Mondi plc
- Mondi PLC
- Nippon Paper Industries
- Pactiv Evergreen
- SIG Combibloc Group
- Smurfit Kappa
- Smurfit Kappa Group
- Tetra Laval Group and Uflex
- Tetra Pak International
- Weyerhaeuser Company