The Global Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) Market is estimated to be USD 37.88 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 50.22 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.8%.
PMIC provides highly integrated, high-performance power management solutions for a wide range of application categories such as automotive, consumer electronics, and telecommunication & networking
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) Market is segmented based on Type, End-use Industry, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Voltage Regulators, Linear Power IC, Motor Control IC, Integrated ASSP Power Management IC, Battery Management IC, and Microprocessor Supervisory IC.
- By End-use Industry, the market is classified into Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Telecom and Networking, Industrial, and Others (Aerospace and Defense, Infrastructure etc.).
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Acros Organics, Advanced Biopolymers, Advanced Polymer Materials, Akina, Akzo Nobel, Autonomic Materials, BASF, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Power Management Integrated Circuits (PMICs) Market?
|No. of Pages||170|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 37.88 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 50.22 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||5.8%|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Energy-Efficient Battery-Powered Devices
4.1.2 Rising Trend of Energy Harvesting Technologies
4.2.1 Complex Integration Process for Multi-Power Domain Socs of PMICs
4.3.1 Increasing Application Areas of Power Management ICs
4.3.2 Growing Adaptation of E-commerce Platforms among the Distributors
4.3.3 Rapid Industrialization in APAC Countries
4.4.1 PMICs Efficiency Along With Reducing Their Size
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Voltage Regulators
6.3 Linear Power IC
6.4 Motor Control IC
6.5 Integrated ASSP Power Management IC
6.6 Battery Management IC
6.7 Microprocessor Supervisory IC
7.3 Consumer Electronics
7.4 Telecom and Networking
7.6 Others (Aerospace and Defense, Infrastructure etc.)
8.9 United States
8.10 Rest of Americas
9.16 United Kingdom
9.17 Rest of Europe
10.5 Saudi Arabia
10.6 South Africa
10.7 United Arab Emirates
10.8 Rest of MEA
11.11 South Korea
11.12 Sri Lanka
11.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
12.2 Market Share Analysis
12.3 Strategic Initiatives
12.3.1 M&A and Investments
12.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
12.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
13.2 Advanced Biopolymers
13.3 Advanced Polymer Materials
13.5 Akzo Nobel
13.6 Autonomic Materials
13.8 Berkshire Hathaway
13.10 Evonik Industries
13.12 Huntsman International
13.18 NIPPON SHOKUBAI
13.20 Reactive Surfaces
13.21 Saudi Basic Industries
13.23 SMP Technologies
13.25 Spintech Fittings India
13.26 The Dow Chemical
- Acros Organics
- Advanced Biopolymers
- Advanced Polymer Materials
- Akzo Nobel
- Autonomic Materials
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Evonik Industries
- Huntsman International
- NIPPON SHOKUBAI
- Reactive Surfaces
- Saudi Basic Industries
- SMP Technologies
- Spintech Fittings India
- The Dow Chemical