The Global Pain Management Drugs Market is estimated to be USD 79.8 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 100.69 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.76%.
QRxPharma has announced the results of a Phase I trial for MoxDuo CR, a controlled-release Dual-Opioid designed to provide 12 hours of pain relief in patients suffering from moderate to severe chronic pain
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Pain Management Drugs Market is segmented based on Drug Class, Indication, Pain Type, and Geography.
- By Drug Class, the market is classified into NSAIDS, Anesthetics, Anticonvulsants, Antimigraine drug, Antidepressant drugs, Opioids, and Non-narcotic analgesics.
- By Indication, the market is classified into Arthritic Pain, Neuropathic Pain, Cancer Pain, Chronic Back Pain, Post-Operative Pain, Migraine, Fibromyalgia, Bone Fracture, Muscle Sprain/Strain, Acute Appendicitis, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Abbott Laboratories, Allergen Inc., Baxter International Inc., Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Eli Lilly and Company, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Pain Management Drugs Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Pain Management Drugs Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Pain Management Drugs Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Pain Management Drugs Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Pain Management Drugs Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Pain Management Drugs Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Pain Management Drugs Market?
|No. of Pages||167|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 79.8 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 100.69 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||4.7%|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Rise in Incidences of Chronic Diseases
4.1.2 Favorable Regulatory Scenario
4.1.3 Increase in Geriatric population
4.2.1 Availability of Alternative Therapies
4.2.2 Patent Expiration of Prescription Drugs
4.3.1 Advancements in Drug Development
4.3.2 Untapped markets in developing economies
4.4.1 Drug Exploitation
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.5 Antimigraine drug
6.6 Antidepressant drugs
6.8 Non-narcotic analgesics
7.2 Arthritic Pain
7.3 Neuropathic Pain
7.4 Cancer Pain
7.5 Chronic Back Pain
7.6 Post-Operative Pain
7.9 Bone Fracture
7.10 Muscle Sprain/Strain
7.11 Acute Appendicitis
8.2 Chronic Pain
8.3 Acute Pain
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Allergen Inc
14.3 Baxter International Inc
14.4 Boehringer Ingelheim
14.5 Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
14.6 Eli Lilly and Company
14.7 Endo Health Solutions Inc
14.8 GlaxoSmithKline plc
14.9 Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
14.10 Merck & Co. Inc
14.11 Mylan NV
14.12 Novartis AG
14.13 Pfizer Inc
14.14 Purdue Pharma L.P.
14.15 Sanofi S.A
14.16 Sorrento Therapeutics
14.17 Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
14.18 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
14.19 WEX Pharmaceuticals
14.20 Zynerba Pharmaceuticals
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allergen Inc Baxter International Inc Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Endo Health Solutions Inc GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc Merck & Co. Inc Mylan NV
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc Purdue Pharma L.P.
- Sanofi S.A
- Sorrento Therapeutics
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc WEX Pharmaceuticals
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals