The Global Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market is estimated to be USD 8.36 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 13.38 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.87%.
The performance of the device and its reliability are affected considerably due to the presence of contaminants and particulate impurities on the wafers of device's surface, increasing the need for wafer cleaning
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market is segmented based on Equipment, Size, Impurities, Operating Modes, Application, and Geography.
- By Equipment, the market is classified into Batch Immersion Cleaning System, Batch Spray Cleaning System, Scrubbers, Single Wafer Cryogenic System, and Single Wafer Spray System.
- By Size, the market is classified into 150 mm, 200 mm, and 300 mm.
- By Impurities, the market is classified into Chemical Impurities, Metallic Impurities, and Particle Impurities.
- By Operating Modes, the market is classified into Automatic Equipment, Manual Equipment, and Semiautomatic Equipment.
- By Application, the market is classified into Cis, Interposer, LED, Logic, Memory, MEMS, and RF device.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are AP&S International, Applied Materials, Cleaning Technologies Group, Entegris, KLA Corporation, Lam Research, MEI Wet Processing Systems and Services, Modutek, Nanomat, NAURA Akrion, Onboard Solutions, PVA TePla, SCHMID Group, SCREEN Holdings, SEMES, Se, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market?
|No. of Pages||171|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 8.36 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 13.38 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||9.8%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||22|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Rising Adoption of Tablets and Smartphones
4.1.2 Increasing Adoption of MEMS Technology
4.1.3 Rising Use of Silicon-Based Sensors
4.2.1 Environmental Concerns Owing to Emission
4.3.1 Expanding Semiconductor Industry Worldwide
4.3.2 Advancement in Wafer Cleaning Systems
4.4.1 Complexities Due to Miniaturized Structures of Electronic Devices
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Batch Immersion Cleaning System
6.3 Batch Spray Cleaning System
6.5 Single Wafer Cryogenic System
6.6 Single Wafer Spray System
7.2 150 mm
7.3 200 mm
7.4 300 mm
8.2 Chemical Impurities
8.3 Metallic Impurities
8.4 Particle Impurities
9.2 Automatic Equipment
9.3 Manual Equipment
9.4 Semiautomatic Equipment
10.8 RF device
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.2 Applied Materials
16.3 Cleaning Technologies Group
16.5 KLA Corp
16.6 Lam Research
16.7 MEI Wet Processing Systems and Services
16.10 NAURA Akrion
16.11 Onboard Solutions
16.12 PVA TePla
16.13 SCHMID Group
16.14 SCREEN Holdings
16.16 Semsysco GmbH
16.18 Shibaura Mechatronics
16.19 Speedline Technologies
16.20 Toho Technology
16.21 Tokyo Electron
16.22 Ultron Systems
16.23 Veeco Instruments
- AP&S International
- Applied Materials
- Cleaning Technologies Group
- KLA Corp Lam Research
- MEI Wet Processing Systems and Services
- NAURA Akrion
- ONBoard Solutions
- PVA TePla
- SCHMID Group
- SCREEN Holdings
- Semsysco GmbH
- Shibaura Mechatronics
- Speedline Technologies
- Toho Technology
- Tokyo Electron
- Ultron Systems
- Veeco Instruments