The Global Leisure Travel Market is estimated to be USD 645.3 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 1520.6 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 18.7%.
As the COVID-19 pandemic turned the travel industry upside down, digital innovation, together with new hygiene measures, domestic destinations, and sustainability will likely lead the way in the new era of leisure travel
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Leisure Travel Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Leisure Travel Market is segmented based on Traveler, Channels, Age Group, and Geography.
- By Traveler, the market is classified into Solo and Group.
- By Channels, the market is classified into Conventional and Online Channels.
- By Age Group, the market is classified into Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, and Generation Z.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are American Express Travel, Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Cox & Kings, Expedia Group, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Leisure Travel Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Leisure Travel Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Leisure Travel Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Leisure Travel Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Leisure Travel Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Leisure Travel Market?
|No. of Pages||178|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 645.3 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 1520.6 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||18.7%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||15|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Pursuit of Unique Experiences to Augment the Global Tourism Industry
4.1.2 Mobile Applications, Big Data Analytics, and Artificial Intelligence Evolving Together Amidst Proliferating Tourism Industry
4.2.1 Unrest Situation Due to Terrorism and Domestic Issues in Countries
4.3.1 Unique Destinations Gaining High Traction Among Tourists
4.3.2 Eco Friendly Tourism-New Trend among Millennial
4.4.1 Limitations Occur in Accommodation, Food, etc Due to Long Travelling
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
7.2 Conventional Channels
7.3 Online Channels
8.2 Baby Boomers
8.3 Generation X
8.5 Generation Z
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 BCD Travel
14.3 Booking Holdings
14.4 Carlson Wagonlit Travel
14.5 Corporate Travel Management
14.6 Cox & Kings
14.7 Direct Travel
14.8 Expedia Group
14.9 Flight Center Travel
14.10 JTB USA
14.11 Priceline Booking
14.12 Thomas Cook
14.13 Travel Leaders Group
14.14 TUI Group
14.15 World Travel
- American Express Travel
- BCD Travel
- Booking Holdings
- Carlson Wagonlit Travel
- Corporate Travel Management
- Cox & Kings
- Direct Travel
- Expedia Group
- Flight Center Travel
- JTB USA
- Priceline Booking
- Thomas Cook
- Travel Leaders Group
- TUI Group
- World Travel