The Global Nuclear Medicines Market is estimated to be USD 4.81 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 6.79 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.14%.
The Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) announced the creation of the Mars Shot Fund, an initiative to raise USD100 Mn to help pay for research into nuclear medicine, molecular imaging, and therapy
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Nuclear Medicines Market is segmented based on Product, Application, Type, End-User, and Geography.
- By Product, the market is classified into Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine and Therapeutic Products.
- By Application, the market is classified into Diagnostic Applications and Therapeutic Applications.
- By Type, the market is classified into Diagnostic Procedures, and Therapeutic.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, and Research Institute.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Curium, Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA) (A Part Of Novartis), Bayer, Bracco, BWX Technologies, Inc., Cardinal Health, China Isotope & Radiation Corporation, Curium, Cyclopharm, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Nuclear Medicines Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Nuclear Medicines Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Nuclear Medicines Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Nuclear Medicines Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Nuclear Medicines Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Nuclear Medicines Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Nuclear Medicines Market?
|No. of Pages||178|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 4.81 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 6.79 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||7.1%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||28|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Growing Prevalence of Cancer
4.1.2 Increasing Use of PET and SPECT for Diagnose
4.1.3 Development of Alpha-Radioimmunotherapy-Based Targeted Cancer Treatments
4.2.1 Shorter Half-life of Nuclear Medicine
4.3.1 Adaptation of Theranostics in Nuclear Medicine
4.3.2 Constant Product Developments and Advancements in Patented Technologies
4.4.1 Budget Cuts and High Costs of Hospital Equipment
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Diagnostic Nuclear Medicine
6.2.1 SPECT Radiopharmaceuticals
6.2.2 PET Radiopharmaceuticals
6.3 Therapeutic Products
6.3.1 Alpha Emitters
6.3.2 Beta Emitters
7.4 Chronic Disease
8.3 Diagnostic Centers
8.4 Research Institute
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of Americas
10.16 United Kingdom
10.17 Rest of Europe
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lanka
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 M&A and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14.2 Advanced Accelerator Applications (Aaa) (A Part Of Novartis)
14.5 BWX Technologies, Inc
14.6 Cardinal Health
14.7 China Isotope & Radiation Corp
14.10 Eckert & Ziegler
14.11 Eczacibasi-Monrol Nuclear Products
14.12 GE Healthcare
14.13 Global Medical Solutions
14.14 Institute of Isotopes
14.15 IRE Elit
14.16 Isotopia Molecular Imaging
14.17 Joint Stock Company Isotope (JSC Isotope)
14.18 Jubilant DraxImage
14.19 Lantheus Holdings
14.21 Northstar Medical Technologies
14.23 NTP Radioisotopes SOC
14.24 NuView Life Sciences
14.26 Shine Medical Technologies
14.27 Siemens Healthineers
14.28 Sinotau Pharmaceutical
14.29 State Atomic Energy Corp Rosatom
14.30 Yantai Dongcheng Pharmaceutical
- Advanced Accelerator Applications (Aaa) (A Part Of Novartis)
- BWX Technologies, Inc Cardinal Health
- China Isotope & Radiation Corp Curium
- Eckert & Ziegler
- Eczacibaşi-Monrol Nuclear Products
- GE Healthcare
- Global Medical Solutions
- Institute of Isotopes
- IRE Elit
- Isotopia Molecular Imaging
- Joint Stock Company Isotope (Jsc Isotope)
- Jubilant DraxImage
- Lantheus Holdings
- Northstar Medical Technologies
- NTP Radioisotopes SOC
- NuView Life Sciences
- Shine Medical Technologies
- Siemens Healthineers
- Sinotau Pharmaceutical
- State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom
- Yantai Dongcheng Pharmaceutical