The Global Big Data and Business Analytics Market is estimated to be USD 265.02 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 498.3 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.46%.
Big data analytics is the often complex process of examining big data to uncover information, such as hidden patterns, correlations, market trends and customer preferences, that can help organizations make informed business decisions
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Big Data and Business Analytics Market is segmented based on Analytics Tools, Component, Deployment Mode, Application, End User, and Geography.
- By Analytics Tools, the market is classified into Dashboard & Data Visualization, Data Mining & Warehousing, Reporting, and Self-Service Tools.
- By Component, the market is classified into Services and Solutions.
- By Deployment Mode, the market is classified into On-Cloud and On-Premise.
- By Application, the market is classified into Customer Analytics, Marketing Analytics, Pricing Analytics, Risk & Credit Analytics, Spatial Analytics Supply Chain Analytics, Transportation Analytics, and Workforce Analytics.
- By End User, the market is classified into Academia & Research, Aerospace & Defense, Automotive Logistics & Transportation, Banking Financial Services & Insurance, Energy & Utility, Government & Public Sector, Healthcare & Life Sciences, IT & Telecommunication, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are Accenture, Acuvate, Amazon Web Services, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Big Data and Business Analytics Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Big Data and Business Analytics Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Big Data and Business Analytics Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Big Data and Business Analytics Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Big Data and Business Analytics Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Big Data and Business Analytics Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Big Data and Business Analytics Market?
|No. of Pages||175|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD ||$ 265.02 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD ||$ 498.3 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||13.4%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||24|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Adoption of Big Data and Business Analytics by Organizations Due to Advance Mobility, Agile and Adaptable Platforms
4.1.2 Need to Analyze and Harness Vast Amount of Data to Make Data-Backed Decisions for The Daily Activities in Business
4.1.3 Rising Adoption of SMAC
4.2.1 Dearth of Skilled Professionals and Complicated Associated with Reporting and Analyzing Multiple Systems
4.2.2 Inability to Find the Tool That Can Best Meet Organizations Need
4.3.1 Integration with AI Predictive Analytics and Robotic Process Automation
4.3.2 Adoption by Transportation and Supply Chain Management Industry
4.3.3 Integration with Emerging Social Media Analytics
4.4.1 Concern Associated with The Security and Privacy of Data
4.4.2 High Cost of Implementation
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Dashboard & Data Visualization
6.3 Data Mining & Warehousing
6.5 Self-Service Tools
9.2 Customer Analytics
9.3 Marketing Analytics
9.4 Pricing Analytics
9.5 Risk & Credit Analytics
9.6 Spatial Analytics
9.7 Supply Chain Analytics
9.8 Transportation Analytics
9.9 Workforce Analytics
10.2 Academia & Research
10.3 Aerospace & Defense
10.4 Automotive, Logistics, & Transportation
10.5 Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
10.6 Energy & Utility
10.7 Government & Public Sector
10.8 Healthcare & Life Sciences
10.9 IT & Telecommunication
10.11 Media & Entertainment
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of Americas
12.16 United Kingdom
12.17 Rest of Europe
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
14.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 M&A and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16.3 Amazon Web Services
16.5 AWARE GROUP
16.6 Elinext Group
16.9 HPE Development LP
16.11 Micro Focus
16.14 Mu Sigma
16.15 NTT DATA
16.17 Palantir Technologies
16.18 Plaxonic Technologies
16.19 SAP SE
16.20 SAS Institute
16.23 TIBCO Software
- Amazon Web Services
- AWARE GROUP
- Elinext Group
- HPE Development LP
- Micro Focus
- Mu Sigma
- NTT DATA
- Palantir Technologies
- Plaxonic Technologies
- SAP SE
- SAS Institute
- TIBCO Software