The Global Motion Controller Market is estimated to be USD 26.5 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 35.48 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.01%
Performance improvements for controllers and drives rely in large part on advances in electronic circuitry; specifically, microchips
Market DynamicsMarket dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global Motion Controller Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals. As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
Market SegmentationsThe Global Motion Controller Market is segmented based on Axis Type, Technology, Product, Vertical, and Geography.
- By Axis Type, the market is classified into Multi-axis Controllers and Single-axis Controllers.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Computerized, Numerical Control, Motion Controllers, and General Motion Controllers.
- By Product, the market is classified into PC-based Motion Controller, PLC-based Motion Controller, and Stand-alone Motion Controller.
- By Vertical, the market is classified into Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Metal & Mining, Pharmaceuticals, and Semiconductor & Electronics.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
Company ProfilesThe report provides a detailed analysis of the competitors in the market. It covers the financial performance analysis for the publicly listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information on the companies' recent development and competitive scenario. Some of the companies covered in this report are ABB, Absolute Machine Tools, AdTech (Shenzhen) Technology, Allied Motion Technologies, Altra Industrial Motion, AMETEK, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
Competitive QuadrantThe report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Ansoff AnalysisThe report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Motion Controller Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Motion Controller Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Motion Controller Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst's Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
What is the estimated value of the Global Motion Controller Market?
What is the growth rate of the Global Motion Controller Market?
What is the forecasted size of the Global Motion Controller Market?
Who are the key companies in the Global Motion Controller Market?
|No. of Pages||176|
|Forecast Period||2022 - 2027|
| Estimated Market Value ( USD
||USD 26.5 Billion|
| Forecasted Market Value ( USD
||USD 35.48 Billion|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||6.0%|
|No. of Companies Mentioned||29|
Table of Contents
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Stakeholders
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.2.1 Secondary Research
2.2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.3.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.3.2 Top-Down Approach
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3.2 Market Size, Segmentations and Outlook
4.1.1 Increasing Automation across Manufacturing Industry
4.1.2 Growth in Robotization across Industries
4.1.3 Rising Adoption for Agriculture Machinery Such as Harvesters and Conveyors
4.2.1 High Cost and Maintenance of Motion Controllers
4.3.1 Emerging Technologies in Material Handling and Warehouse Automation
4.3.2 Increasing Investment in Solar Energy
4.3.3 Motion Control Technology at the Nanoscale
4.4.1 Overheating Issues with Motors
5.2 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6.2 Multi-axis Controllers
6.3 Single-axis Controllers
7.3 Numerical Control
7.4 Motion Controllers
7.5 General Motion Controllers
8.2 PC-based Motion Controller
8.3 PLC-based Motion Controller
8.4 Stand-alone Motion Controller
9.2 Aerospace & Defense
9.4 Food & Beverages
9.6 Metal & Mining
9.8 Semiconductor & Electronics
10.9 United States
10.10 Rest of Americas
11.16 United Kingdom
11.17 Rest of Europe
12.5 Saudi Arabia
12.6 South Africa
12.7 United Arab Emirates
12.8 Rest of MEA
13.11 South Korea
13.12 Sri Lanka
13.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
14.2 Market Share Analysis
14.3 Strategic Initiatives
14.3.1 M&A and Investments
14.3.2 Partnerships and Collaborations
14.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
15.2 Absolute Machine Tools
15.3 AdTech (Shenzhen) Technology
15.4 Allied Motion Technologies
15.5 Altra Industrial Motion
15.11 Delta Electronics
15.12 Dover Motion
15.13 Elmo Motion Control
15.15 Galil Motion Control
15.16 IQ Control
15.17 Mitsubishi Electric
15.18 Moons Industries
15.19 National Instruments
15.22 Powertec Industrial Motors
15.23 Rockwell Automation
15.24 Schneider Electric
15.27 TRINAMIC Motion Control
15.28 Yaskawa Electric
15.29 Yokogawa Electric
- Absolute Machine Tools
- AdTech (Shenzhen) Technology
- Allied Motion Technologies
- Altra Industrial Motion
- Delta Electronics
- Dover Motion
- Elmo Motion Control
- Galil Motion Control
- IQ Control
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Moons Industries
- National Instruments
- Powertec Industrial Motors
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric
- TRINAMIC Motion Control
- Yaskawa Electric
- Yokogawa Electric